Thinking about a FO TK

LewisPrevost

So after trooping in my OT TK (Basic) I am looking at the possibility of doing an FOTK. Looking through the forums and vendors, it looks like it is between KB Props and 850.

Some questions came up regarding me ordering over one or the other. I know both are ABS which is what I am looking for, but does anybody know if they offer replacement parts at all?

Also would the kit need to be painted a different white for color matching purposes later on down the line. My OT TK is anovos and I know how hard that is to match.

Thank you all.

I'm not sure if either offer spares you could ask them directly, I know KB is pretty quick on replying.

No matter which maker the kits will need painting, there are pieces which need to be joined and filled so painting is required. I was lucky I found a local auto spray paint which matched the Anovos helmet perfectly, there is also info for a paint code on these forums which matches the Anovos helmet perfectly so you could have some mixed through a paint supplier, I'm sure @ukswrath has a copy of that. 

11 hours ago, gmrhodes13 said:

I'm not sure if either offer spares you could ask them directly, I know KB is pretty quick on replying.

No matter which maker the kits will need painting, there are pieces which need to be joined and filled so painting is required. I was lucky I found a local auto spray paint which matched the Anovos helmet perfectly, there is also info for a paint code on these forums which matches the Anovos helmet perfectly so you could have some mixed through a paint supplier, I'm sure @ukswrath has a copy of that. 

The paint code can me found on my build thread found in my signature ;)

• Like 2