Lower arm connected to upper arm?

NessD

Hi there! I got most of my parts for my r1tk cut and sanded and now it comes to strapping. One thing I couldn't quite figure out is the lower arm. Looking at pictures I see that there is no strap coming from the upper arm to the lower arm. Is that correct? If so, should I use foam to keep the lower arm in place?

Thanks in advance :)

• Like 1

I did it so. Unlike the ANH TK.

I sewed a piece of hook and loop to my undersuit, glued the other part on the inside of the armor. works quite good.

If you opt to go EIB or Centurion, you have to wear another undersuit with ribs. This helps to keep the forearms in its place.

• Like 1

Hi there! I got most of my parts for my r1tk cut and sanded and now it comes to strapping. One thing I couldn't quite figure out is the lower arm. Looking at pictures I see that there is no strap coming from the upper arm to the lower arm. Is that correct? If so, should I use foam to keep the lower arm in place?

Thanks in advance
Yes you are right, there is no strap connected from the forearm to biceps in the ROTK armor. You are on the right track putting foam on the forearm to hold it in place, so keep it up bro!

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk

• Like 1