Remnant Incinerator Trooper WIP

• 2 weeks later...

I have a query in relation to the belt construction. The R1TK CRL states:
“The back belt overlaps the front belt on the sides”.
However, when looking at the Celebration Europe reference pictures taken of screen used armor, it looks to me that the front belt overlaps the back.
Discuss...e942b088c06b883cc51025efd1ecb57d.jpg

This also appears to be the case when looking at screen shots of the R1TKs seen the the Mandalorian show.

3d27b5ad8c2be2873fc366c1cafde82d.jpg

Note: I’m referring to regular TKs here as I have been through chapter 8 frame by frame and there isn’t 1 frame where you can clearly see the Incinerator Troopers belt fixtures.

Any advice would be much appreciated, before I commit either way.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Hello there, 

How is this build coming along bud? You looking at modelling for the CRL?
I am just starting this costume, and wanted to follow others that are doing the same.
Thanks!

• Like 1

hace 19 minutos, Yiyo dijo:

Hello there, 

I am just starting this costume, and wanted to follow others that are doing the same.
Thanks!

Hi Yiyo.

Viewing all the costumes you have made (SL TLJ Kylo Ren / DZ Wampa / TX First Order Flametrooper / SL Palpatine, and your 
WIPS: ANH Darth Vader / Cad Bane / Imperial Transport Officer / TK Shocktrooper / TK Mandalorian Incinerator / Imperial combat assault transport driver), I am looking forward to seeing your WIP of this Remnant Incinerator.

And maybe one day troop next to you !!!

• Like 1

Hey Nick just checking in to see how you are going with this build.

looks like we will be the official home for this costume after discussions with Spec Ops Detachment, so let us know when you are ready and we can start work with you on creating the CRL.

• Like 3

Hello there, 
Thanks!

Hey what’s up
The build is coming alone nicely, think I’ll be there in the next couple of weeks. Just waiting on some custom graphics for the backpack cog and pinstripes. I’ll share some pics over the weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Nick just checking in to see how you are going with this build.
looks like we will be the official home for this costume after discussions with Spec Ops Detachment, so let us know when you are ready and we can start work with you on creating the CRL.

Cool I’ll be in touch over the next couple of weeks. I’ve had a crack at writing a CRL based on the existing R1 TK, but any help would be much appreciated.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

The CRL for the armour should be straight forward, just the descriptors for the pattern of paint work. weathering and the back pack and flamer thrower, those will be where good descriptors are needed.

What Red did you go with in the end, I'll see if we can get the actual paint codes used on the production costume for accuracy so we can create a guide for this costume like we have for most of our others.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Nicker said:

Sky Thanks your help is much appreciated.
I have emailed you a link to my google drive.

This sounds like a CRL is nearly finished or definitely well advanced. wink wink :)

I should have some time later today to have a good look and let you know my thoughts.

• 1 month later...

Apologies for the lack of update, I received the graphics for the backpack but the cog was too big. I’m ordered the correct size and am waiting on its delivery.
Once I receive it I’ll be able to take the crl photos. Hopefully won’t be long now.

3 hours ago, Nicker said:

Apologies for the lack of update, I received the graphics for the backpack but the cog was too big. I’m ordered the correct size and am waiting on its delivery.
Once I receive it I’ll be able to take the crl photos. Hopefully won’t be long now.

No rush, we aren’t going anywhere.

• Like 1

Man, this is coming along nicely.  As Romain said above, take your time. No one will remember how fast you did it, but everyone will know how it looks in the end.

• Like 1

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...