Remnant Incinerator Trooper WIP

Hope you are studying that small amount of screen time this guy got, cause you need to also master that swagger :P

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

This kit is coming along nicely. I really like the incinerator. I added you to the roster. Keep up the good work.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

You may need to bring your chest down a little, the shoulder straps are sticking up a bit.

e98e296bd0902afbc644ed66afcf9480.png&key

Nice work

• Like 1

You may need to bring your chest down a little, the shoulder straps are sticking up a bit.

I figured that I would need to, but was concentrating on the join between the chest and back plates in these photos. Once I get this done the next job was to tighten the shoulder straps to bring the top of the chest plate in and down a little.
Strapping a R1 kit is more complicated than my previous ANH kits.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 3

• 1 month later...

I think we are in business. This is coming together nicely. Keep an eye on the side pieces, in the pic where the armor is stand off your shoulder, the front of the side piece is protruding from the bottom of the chest armor.

• Like 1

So, it has taken a while to get the fit sorted. When I’d made an adjustment at one point, it affected all others, but I think it’s getting there or thereabouts.
Any comments before a start fitting the leg armor would be welcome.

3051701b0d40250b88b8dc13ed194055.jpg
f75ff0f4055774b3ae447b09d08a4f8d.jpg
d8f10d8bbcb2dc80ad3a784bcff4e12a.jpg
13f6b450c9c061db815ef5ae70f72cd2.jpg

• Like 3

Nice work. Not sure if you where aware but the R1 CRL has just undergone an update so if you haven't as yet it would be a good idea to review what has been changed ;) 

Troopers helping troopers.

Also some new images have been added to the R1 gallery, a few show some nice details 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

e8a3ac6cc63728c7b9db0317d75e2d5a.jpg&key=4ddfddb9288a26753bbababa319e4a46eb447bda9d0529a3dcaa23f3d6faae52

I’ve completed the full armor kit today, with the exception of the belt, I’m going for a full kit dress rehearsal tonight, when I can get some assistance.

NOTE: this photo is a mirror image, so the knees are the right way around.

• Like 3