Round 2

Sup all! :D  My name is Iman. I had joined the forums about 5 years ago, but due to some complications I had to put the dream of trooping on the back burner till I could get back on track. Now that I have things in order, I can finally focus on getting this ball rolling. Im in the process of saving up for a self build ANH trooper kit from RS Props. Hoping that I could get some help once I recieve the kit. (I have no idea what I'm doing in regards to putting the pieces together lol) Looking forward to my new adventure!

• Like 2

Hi Iman, Welcome to FISD.  Glad to read you're finally on the way of make , as all of us here, a Dream come true.

Congratulations for your RS purchase, It's a great kit  and looking forward to see your BBB day Photos. Once you recieve your Kit , open a Build Thread here in the forum to receive tips and help.

I would recommend to browse  the Getting Started Section  and   Build Threads sections for TK and the to have and idea how an armor build is. 

RS props has also YouTube videos that you can see meanwhile.

Cheers and looking to see your thread soon.

Cheers  and welcome again  :salute:

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, iman1510 said:

Sup all! :D  My name is Iman. I had joined the forums about 5 years ago, but due to some complications I had to put the dream of trooping on the back burner till I could get back on track. Now that I have things in order, I can finally focus on getting this ball rolling. Im in the process of saving up for a self build ANH trooper kit from RS Props. Hoping that I could get some help once I recieve the kit. (I have no idea what I'm doing in regards to putting the pieces together lol) Looking forward to my new adventure!

Hi Iman, welcome to FISD...This time your dream will come true, I'm sure...Nothing better than making that dream come true with your own hands...

Don't forget to tell us when your BBB day arrives!!!!!:duim:

• Like 1

Thanks!

11 minutes ago, Chemi said:

Hi Iman, welcome to FISD...This time your dream will come true, I'm sure...Nothing better than making that dream come true with your own hands...

Don't forget to tell us when your BBB day arrives!!!!!:duim:

Absolutely! Hopefully it'll be at the end of this month once I order it.

Welcome back, Iman! I have a slightly similar story to yours, having browsed through (but not joined) FISD a little over 10 years ago, but only now finally working on my build. TKSpartan provided you with excellent links to sub-forums with great resources, and I'll add my own compilation. This index contains many of the resources that I've found helpful on my journey to the 501st, and perhaps it can be similarly helpful to you!

I look forward to following along with your build and crafting our armor at the same time. As others have already said, we're all here to help each other!

• Like 1

On 6/10/2020 at 2:50 PM, MaskedVengeance said:

Welcome back, Iman! I have a slightly similar story to yours, having browsed through (but not joined) FISD a little over 10 years ago, but only now finally working on my build. TKSpartan provided you with excellent links to sub-forums with great resources, and I'll add my own compilation. This index contains many of the resources that I've found helpful on my journey to the 501st, and perhaps it can be similarly helpful to you!

I look forward to following along with your build and crafting our armor at the same time. As others have already said, we're all here to help each other!

Thank you for the resource Masked! I've been browsing the forums and have been gathering some of the tools and materials needed for the past couple of days. This will definitely come in handy when the BBB comes round! I look forward to following your build as well! We can compare notes and see what's what lol.

Tbh, this is one of the best communities that I've been a part of. It gives me a sense of pride knowing that everyone is willing to help each other out here. I may be new, but if anyone needs help, I'll do my best and try to help out anyway I can.

• Like 1

On 6/9/2020 at 7:14 PM, TKSpartan said:

Hi Iman, Welcome to FISD.  Glad to read you're finally on the way of make , as all of us here, a Dream come true.

Congratulations for your RS purchase, It's a great kit  and looking forward to see your BBB day Photos. Once you recieve your Kit , open a Build Thread here in the forum to receive tips and help.

I would recommend to browse  the Getting Started Section  and   Build Threads sections for TK and the to have and idea how an armor build is. 

RS props has also YouTube videos that you can see meanwhile.

Cheers and looking to see your thread soon.

Cheers  and welcome again  :salute:

Thank you for the forum links! I've started to check them out and I'm currently watching the RS Prop masters vids (Shears!). I've started to get an idea on the whole armor making process. Very careful work but it shouldn't be a problem, just need to be careful.