Roukie 1 Request TK Pre-Approval (850 Amor Works)

NFORMATION:

1. First/Last Name:  Andreas Johann

2. Future Garrison/Squad/Outpost:  German Garrison / White Shadows Squad

3. Armour Maker:  850 Armor Works

4. Helmet Maker:  modified Black Series Rogue One Helmet

5. Cloth Belt Maker: 

6. Neck Seal Maker:  Darmans Prop Shop (ordered and on its way)

7. Boot Maker:  painted Chelse Boots

9. Blaster Maker:  DoopyDoos with T-Jays completion kit

11. Height: 5’ 8”

12. Weight: 88 kg

13. TK Type: Rogue One

OsXBwa1.jpg The shin is only twisted on this foto.

2Fj972a.jpg

QedGRdJ.jpg

arL91Iq.jpg

k3bm45O.jpg

GEm7DMY.jpg

rqGAW6R.jpg

e0oV0M4.jpg

J46uH65.jpg

What do you guys think of my build?

Edited by Roukie 1
  • Like 4

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Andreas, looks good, easy pass Trooper.  Great Work !!

I just can see some dressing issues, like :

Some velcro closures in the biceps and thighs that you may want to take care for the approval photos

cwwxVkR.jpg?1

Not sure if it's just a light effect but   It looks like your boots are more similar to OT TK?

Rogue One Boots                                                       OTK Boots

XeM1TvQ.jpg          SNJnikD.jpg?1          iClKhQl.jpg?1

And if I can give a tip to prevent tour shins from twisting when walk, What I did with my Anh Tk is just to place a Velcro Piece in front of the boot and the Shin internal section like the photos. That made the trick 

kfYZkqu.jpg?1      MAKN5iA.jpg?1

Good luck with your approval Sir.  :jc_doublethumbup:

Thank you TKSpartan. 

I thought, white coloured Chelsea Boots would go for the basic approval? 

I´ll give your idea fixing the shins with velcro a try. Thanks for the hint.:duim:

TBH I didn´t pay enough attention to the velcros on the biceps and tigh. I hope this will not be a reason not to get the approval :(

14 minutes ago, Roukie 1 said:

Thank you TKSpartan. 

I thought, white coloured Chelsea Boots would go for the basic approval? 

I´ll give your idea fixing the shins with velcro a try. Thanks for the hint.:duim:

TBH I didn´t pay enough attention to the velcros on the biceps and tigh. I hope this will not be a reason not to get the approval :(

Oh Yes, for Basic your Chelsea boots are ok.

I don't think  velcros issue to be a problem for approval, but it depends on your GML.  Let's see the result. Good Luck mate!! :jc_doublethumbup:

9 minutes ago, Roukie 1 said:

I´m really excited.

I hope there will be an event in my area soon, where I can meet some members of the GG.

Once approved, (I know you got this ), and waiting for an event, you can train at home wearing your armor  and walk around and take note of any adjustment needed, practice mobility, visibility and in general get used to be a Trooper :peace:

I made this before my first trooping , walking for 30, 45 minutes  for a couple of days.  

9 minutes ago, Roukie 1 said:

Just at this moment, I received an answer to my approval.

Some little things have to be tweaked, or I should take better Fotos.

It´s coming along :peace:

:56pullhair::peace:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TKSpartan said:

Once approved, (I know you got this ), and waiting for an event, you can train at home wearing your armor  and walk around and take note of any adjustment needed, practice mobility, visibility and in general get used to be a Trooper :peace:

I made this before my first trooping , walking for 30, 45 minutes  for a couple of days.  

That´s what I´m doing, when I´m alone. One day, it was Fathers day over here, I walked the whole day up and down my driveway. It was fun to see the reactions of people driving by. :D

Even the Police stopped and asked for a foto. 

• Like 1

I fixed the flaws mentioned by the GMO so far. Not much to do :D

Only one thing drives me crazy. I can´t really move my head down. My chestplate doesn´t stay down. What can I do to keep it down? I already cut it on the neckside to make more room, but it didn´t really help.

4 hours ago, Roukie 1 said:

I fixed the flaws mentioned by the GMO so far. Not much to do :D

Only one thing drives me crazy. I can´t really move my head down. My chestplate doesn´t stay down. What can I do to keep it down? I already cut it on the neckside to make more room, but it didn´t really help.

Hi,  I'm not a R1 armor expert, but looking some building threads and references, what I think can work could be:

1- Afix the Chest tho the Ab and kidney  section plate using Velcro ?   or

2-To  lengthen back the shoulder bridges, (I'm not sure if they can move) and this allows the chest and back to down a bit (maybe 1 inch or 2). 

Note: When in armor, it's not easy to move your head freely, to see down you need to bend on and side movement  is limited.

WjasuNQ.jpg

Hope this can help or a least give you a tip .  Cheers  :salute:

• Like 1

Thanks, Mario.

I worked yesterday on my armor, and finally I´m satsified with the result. I openend the neck cutout a bit for more movement, tweaked the helmet also.

New fotos are made. Approval should be in sight.:)

• Like 1

Looking through the CRL I stumbled upon a sentence, I don´t understand it´s meaning.

• The abdomen plate detail has two horizontal bevel details cut-out along the top.

What does it mean? I´m prepairing my armor for level 3

Edited by Roukie 1

I believe that is an error and is on the list of corrections that need to be made.

i think it pertains to the two vertical groves in the ab plate Horizontal is the incorrect wording.

You should not have any problem with this as it is not correct :)

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Sly11 said:

I believe that is an error and is on the list of corrections that need to be made.

i think it pertains to the two vertical groves in the ab plate Horizontal is the incorrect wording.

You should not have any problem with this as it is not correct :)

Ok. Thanks for the explanation. :duim: