Hi all,

Greetings from New Zealand. I am new to this and have recently joined my local garrison in New Zealand, Outpost 42. I have always been a fan of Star Wars and was born in the auspicious year of 1977 when ANH came out (showing my age). After a lot of research and learning a large number of acronyms I recently purchased ANH Stunt TK commission from RS PropMasters. In the mean time patience until it is finished and shipped to New Zealand and the opening of the big brown box.

• Like 1

Welcome to FISD Ghost rider. You're in the right place and company!

While you wait for BBB don't forget to look around the forums and learn all you can. You mentioned it being a commission build, does that mean it's being built and sized for you?

Don't forget every trooper needs a good blaster at their side. There are many options from rubber, resin and even 3D printed these days to choose from.

Sent from my sorrosuub C1 comm link device using Tapatalk

Hi, 

Yes it is a full commission build and sized for me. From memory there was about 22 different measurements required for it so hopefully it will be pretty close and not to many adjustments. I really liked the lineage aspect of RS and was impressed with quality of their work. It comes with blaster and boots from Imperial Boots. I was a bit overawed by the concept of a scratch build but thought it might inspire me in the future to do one of my own seeing how these guys do it.

• Like 1

Good choice on RS. german member here. Got in after a loop due to a suitup error (biceps decided to move while suitup and the detonator wasnt seated fully). Otherwise a straight pass...

Welcome to the FISD, Craig!  RS is fantastic armor.  Do look around the forums a bit - check out the approval thread for the upper levels (EIB and Centurion level).    This will give you a good idea about how everything should ideally fit and look.  You can also use the Pre-Approval thread to post pics of you in your armour and get feed back.

Congrats on your purchase!

https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/forum/72-request-centurion-status/

https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/forum/193-request-tk-pre-approval/

Edited by wook1138

Hi Craig, welcome to FISD.  Great to read an Imperial Stormtrooper is arriving in a near future !! 

Congratulations a looking forward for your BBB day Photos. 

Good luck !!  :salute::salute::salute::salute:

Hello and Welcome to FISD.

Good choice with RS Propmasters, if you commission for assembly costume, remember to try and fitting first, sometimes need more adjustment to fit in you.