TK-33348 Requesting ANH Hero EIB Status [968]

Name: Peter Telep

TK-33348

Forum Name: 4Runner

Florida Garrison, Makaze Squad

Armor Maker: TMprops

Helmet Maker: TMprops

Cloth Belt Maker: Rob Kittel (Imperial Issue)

Neck Seal Maker: Darman’s Props

Boot Maker: Imperial Boots

Blaster Maker: Pretorian Blasters

Holster Maker: Darman’s Props

Height: 5’ 10”

Weight: 165lbs

TK Type: ANH Hero

Mentors:

Gary Collins Sr.

Derek Zink

Gary Collins

Daniel Branton (UK Garrison)

xScVl0F.jpg8g91d9a.jpg

SRLugHS.jpg5ahWePb.jpg

pKA595v.jpgJl94Z2V.jpg

fFpaImT.jpgv8BtzPf.jpgH1J8N2Y.jpgKwdhuQJ.jpg

3ORq4sp.jpg0zEafx4.jpg

BORCa71.jpg

b30WubP.jpg4ADL8A5.jpg

SJT306v.jpg

uk9jblZ.jpgndBmo5y.jpg

yYfNlUV.jpgxlV76Ju.jpg

ajVUUSc.jpg6VSJelr.jpg

4Z2dSym.jpgSY8V1h7.jpg

QxwwBsO.jpgpEL5SuN.jpg

Ernyojs.jpgZW5npNF.jpg

NZVpTr8.jpgaLDV588.jpg

3AXrYn2.jpgMQs7u5m.jpg

4oZIStr.jpgQO8UKWh.jpgYPbpbZ0.png

Added weathering to tips on helmet:

n5uf4NQ.jpg

NIqoRX2.jpg

RHaQyUK.jpg

Thanks so much of your time, help, and consideration!

Respectfully, TK-33348

Edited by 4Runner
  • Like 3

Looking Great Trooper !!  

if a can make a suggestion,  as per the crl states for level 2  for ANH Hero :

Correct Aerators/Hovi-MIX tips are present. Screens used shall be of a wide type mesh, with the rim of the mic and the inside white or painted white.

84X5AdL.jpg

You may want, in advance to the D.o. to review your application, to paint the rim of the hovi mic and the inside white.

Good luck Trooper !!  :salute:

• Like 2

Hi Peter!  Fantastic to see a Makaze squad member stepping up for EI, sir.  Knowing Gary And Gary jr.'s work, I can see why it looks incredible!  Although the current CRL for the Hero Hovi-tips is under debate right now (needs to be changed)... the interiors (except for the rear parts) and the screen should be black (just as you have them), but in looking at the Hero reference images below you can clearly see the presence of some white(ish) color around the tips.  Although there are a small number of references showing the rims as black, the majority had the discoloration.

AKA1j5A.jpg?1  PoqnGMA.jpg?1  wTclguk.jpg?1  b1LD03p.jpg?1 hAQ9mt1.jpg?2

• Like 2

Hi, Joseph:

Thanks so much for reviewing my photos!

As you noted, I've added some weathering to my mike tips and added those photos at the end of my original post.

Please let me know if these are acceptable now. I think they look pretty good and screen-accurate!  :-)

Take care and thanks again!

Peter

18 hours ago, 4Runner said:

As you noted, I've added some weathering to my mike tips and added those photos at the end of my original post.

aroAzYJ.jpg

Looks perfect!  One of us will be with ya' shortly, sir!

• Like 1

Hey Peter! Good to see your app here. :) Thanks for the quick fix on the hovi tips. I'll be handling your review and will get back to you as soon as possible. Thanks for your patience!

Hi Peter,

Thanks for your application! It was a pleasure following your build on Facebook over these past weeks.

CRL and EIB Application Requirements

All required photos are now in and, after review, we are pleased to welcome you to Expert Infantry rank. On behalf of Joseph and myself, many congratulations! :duim: 

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly

In this area we review observations made by your fellow troopers and the DO team. Some observations may lead to suggestions to improve the overall look of your armor. Note that we consider both text (CRL) and pictures (screen caps/reference images) when reviewing submissions

Just a small nit here - your shoulder straps aren't hugging the curves of your shoulders as much as we'd like, leaving them to stick up a bit in the back. A hot water bath and some gentle bending should correct that. It also could be that you're missing the white elastics to hold them down (address in the Centurion Requirements section below.)

ACtC-3cm_I5R7JNXoNYdUKbXxWpvkQ4xqSXv7atroUzOplQv8byNt9QA2O3iuA4UHz7jKfnxIB9FtSs4o5SyPVQU6bydYFbFNimMPn2bFT9GB0X2wKyYH8XU-TlykFeOrE0ZF5VEK3Olhunu3l2OSf8So2V4jg=w743-h488-no?authuser=1  ACtC-3f9CSUKGpD_N01cO_AQC-toVerF6Of18Oa8fGIVyXckuUQZidLL3UTAfkZc3nFecfLgT6s7HHAz1wSEhDW6vAcZ1FR31mfeydJ0K0vdHQMJgRhZ8G_nzmqFUwU6TuILgAhu7XxP734q1X1hrX0Qd7Ktkw=w550-h592-no?authuser=1

Reference Images:

ACtC-3dpQK_1niy5uBKdxhIXW_o1d-vzIdo4aIGK  ACtC-3d86Wm_8Dw1YGcHshrGZ1SuR4bsLqZpUc81

Centurion Requirements

In this section we prepare you for Centurion. More photos may be requested in the future that allow us to make better decisions on possible adjustments. If there are any areas of concern they will be discussed here.

Because Centurion photos show much more detail than EIB, items to pertaining to Centurion might be seen there and not here. We try to point out all that we can from what is seen, but the final accuracy is the responsibility of the trooper.

This is more of a photo request than a change - when you submit your Centurion app, could you please take the rear photo with your arms relaxed? The L3 CRL states

There should be a minimal gap between the shoulder armor and the chest/back plates.

and your front gap looks perfect, leading me to believe that the rear gap is simply due to the way you're holding your arms.

ACtC-3et71sHbAfWThqXSkgyVkYsJTkYUkavaCPf0WVmduwR2-SFBtZxlt7QfYRMEvrPTw3BdnaMo7wmNHkTXRnffOG71_kZ16IeFDNw4iCDs4Is9T_OZw3uumLFg5JrGDYj3DC3xubVtZsafNFGgny96OsRkQ=w867-h899-no?authuser=1

Reference Image:

ACtC-3dcRw4L7Q3_zCFQf_BLfV5DKNJHXrl-UF4s

Next, the L3 CRL States:

The plastic shoulder straps need to be held down in the back via a white elastic band to the white fabric that connects/bridges the chest and back piece.

You may have straps there, but I'm not seeing them in the photos. If you haven't added them yet, that will also help keep the shoulder straps from floating up.

ACtC-3cm_I5R7JNXoNYdUKbXxWpvkQ4xqSXv7atroUzOplQv8byNt9QA2O3iuA4UHz7jKfnxIB9FtSs4o5SyPVQU6bydYFbFNimMPn2bFT9GB0X2wKyYH8XU-TlykFeOrE0ZF5VEK3Olhunu3l2OSf8So2V4jg=w743-h488-no?authuser=1

Reference Image:

ACtC-3fSwoL_djB0aTle4DY6ijuf2AEWH3GTjZ68

And that's it! I honestly struggled to find things to suggest in this application - you've clearly done your research and taken a great deal of care during your build. Congratulations again and we'll see you at Centurion!

• Like 2

• shashachu changed the title to TK-33348 Requesting ANH Hero EIB Status [968]
2 hours ago, shashachu said:

Hi Peter,

Thanks for your application! It was a pleasure following your build on Facebook over these past weeks.

CRL and EIB Application Requirements

All required photos are now in and, after review, we are pleased to welcome you to Expert Infantry rank. On behalf of Joseph and myself, many congratulations! :duim: 

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly

In this area we review observations made by your fellow troopers and the DO team. Some observations may lead to suggestions to improve the overall look of your armor. Note that we consider both text (CRL) and pictures (screen caps/reference images) when reviewing submissions

Just a small nit here - your shoulder straps aren't hugging the curves of your shoulders as much as we'd like, leaving them to stick up a bit in the back. A hot water bath and some gentle bending should correct that. It also could be that you're missing the white elastics to hold them down (address in the Centurion Requirements section below.)

ACtC-3cm_I5R7JNXoNYdUKbXxWpvkQ4xqSXv7atroUzOplQv8byNt9QA2O3iuA4UHz7jKfnxIB9FtSs4o5SyPVQU6bydYFbFNimMPn2bFT9GB0X2wKyYH8XU-TlykFeOrE0ZF5VEK3Olhunu3l2OSf8So2V4jg=w743-h488-no?authuser=1  ACtC-3f9CSUKGpD_N01cO_AQC-toVerF6Of18Oa8fGIVyXckuUQZidLL3UTAfkZc3nFecfLgT6s7HHAz1wSEhDW6vAcZ1FR31mfeydJ0K0vdHQMJgRhZ8G_nzmqFUwU6TuILgAhu7XxP734q1X1hrX0Qd7Ktkw=w550-h592-no?authuser=1

Reference Images:

ACtC-3dpQK_1niy5uBKdxhIXW_o1d-vzIdo4aIGK  ACtC-3d86Wm_8Dw1YGcHshrGZ1SuR4bsLqZpUc81

Centurion Requirements

In this section we prepare you for Centurion. More photos may be requested in the future that allow us to make better decisions on possible adjustments. If there are any areas of concern they will be discussed here.

Because Centurion photos show much more detail than EIB, items to pertaining to Centurion might be seen there and not here. We try to point out all that we can from what is seen, but the final accuracy is the responsibility of the trooper.

This is more of a photo request than a change - when you submit your Centurion app, could you please take the rear photo with your arms relaxed? The L3 CRL states

There should be a minimal gap between the shoulder armor and the chest/back plates.

and your front gap looks perfect, leading me to believe that the rear gap is simply due to the way you're holding your arms.

ACtC-3et71sHbAfWThqXSkgyVkYsJTkYUkavaCPf0WVmduwR2-SFBtZxlt7QfYRMEvrPTw3BdnaMo7wmNHkTXRnffOG71_kZ16IeFDNw4iCDs4Is9T_OZw3uumLFg5JrGDYj3DC3xubVtZsafNFGgny96OsRkQ=w867-h899-no?authuser=1

Reference Image:

ACtC-3dcRw4L7Q3_zCFQf_BLfV5DKNJHXrl-UF4s

Next, the L3 CRL States:

The plastic shoulder straps need to be held down in the back via a white elastic band to the white fabric that connects/bridges the chest and back piece.

You may have straps there, but I'm not seeing them in the photos. If you haven't added them yet, that will also help keep the shoulder straps from floating up.

ACtC-3cm_I5R7JNXoNYdUKbXxWpvkQ4xqSXv7atroUzOplQv8byNt9QA2O3iuA4UHz7jKfnxIB9FtSs4o5SyPVQU6bydYFbFNimMPn2bFT9GB0X2wKyYH8XU-TlykFeOrE0ZF5VEK3Olhunu3l2OSf8So2V4jg=w743-h488-no?authuser=1

Reference Image:

ACtC-3fSwoL_djB0aTle4DY6ijuf2AEWH3GTjZ68

And that's it! I honestly struggled to find things to suggest in this application - you've clearly done your research and taken a great deal of care during your build. Congratulations again and we'll see you at Centurion!

Hi, Sha Sha!

Thanks so very much for going over my photos and for awarding me EIB! I'm so happy right now! Building my first stormtrooper kit was a great experience and came at a good time to keep my mind off all the problems of the world!

Also, I want to stress that I know yours is a volunteer position, and I want you to know how much I appreciate your time!

I'm looking forward to making those corrections you noted, taking some more pictures, and putting together my centurion application.

Every trooper I've met has been warm, welcoming, and so very helpful. This really is a wonderful community, and I'm proud to be a part of it!

Thanks again. I keep wanting to say may the force be with you, LMAO!  For the Empire!

• Like 1