Shinyarmour1 AP ANH Stunt First Build

Shinyarmour1

Hey Chris,

Found ya, mate! :smiley-sw013:

I'll post the submission photo requirements in response to your question over on the Knightfall forum. Overall, though, the armour looks good for basic submission. There are a few dressing issues here and there, nothing that should hold you up.

Dressing issues I've noticed (in addition to what you pointed out):

- helmet sitting skew (for submission photos make sure this is nice and straight)

- back plate looks loose (might just be the photo angle)

- line up the ab and kidney plates (again, might just be the photo angle)

- tighten that belt, trooper

- drop your shins a bit, they're sitting a bit high on your boots (the backs of your knees will thank you later)

Future enhancements - just a few items you might consider for future/post approval:

- your biceps and forearms seem to sit quite loose. You might consider reducing their circumference in future (FWIW I have to do the same on my biceps)

- reduce/remove the return edge visible on the side of your ab plate.

- moon cuts behind your knees on the shins (again: the backs of your knees will thank you later)

That's all I spotted in a quick look during lunchbreak. Other's may spot additional fixes :) 

• 3 months later...

It's been a while, but I finally have my blaster complete (well...95% complete that is).  I still need to get some screws to attach the scope onto the rail.  But apart form that, is there anything else that might need to be adjusted or fixed?

0XQCdwi.jpg

TFOFclj.jpg

9CL9G3c.jpg

1gZd3jF.jpg

wC43KKn.jpg

Any and all advice would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks

• Like 1