Batting helmet padding

Hey guys,

I know those Wilson helmet got real cheap and most of you guys found

them at WalMart for around 8$ .. here, they are more like 30$ each .. so

I was wondering if any of you has some close to you and could pick me 3

of em? I'd pay for the helmets, shipping and some more $$ for the

trouble!

I'd also just get the padding shipped, you could keep or throw away the helmet.

Thanks .. Oh, and hopefully, get these before Halloween would be real

cool!

Keeping my fingers closed now!

Al

I'll be checking Walmart for one of these for my TE2 helmet this weekend. I'll see if they have any extra as well Alain.

Alain if push comes to shove, I have a helmet left, but it is missing the pad that goes in the forehead part of the helmet. I had to use that pad at Dragon Con to stop the top return edge of my kidney plate from sawing into my spine.

Alright Chris ..

Well, this thread will certainly tell us the answer within a few days .. hopefully, I'll be able to find someone soon enough!

I'll keep you posted too ;)

The one that I`m talking about are the youth one. But people using these said that the internal padding is probably the same as the adult one as it`s really stuffed tight in there.

For the need of our helmets, it should be just fine ... if I end up finding one! :)

Alain if push comes to shove, I have a helmet left, but it is missing the pad that goes in the forehead part of the helmet. I had to use that pad at Dragon Con to stop the top return edge of my kidney plate from sawing into my spine.

If Al don't guy this, I'll be interested! A forehead part can be replaced with something else.

Oh, will these fit an AP helmet?

If Al don't guy this, I'll be interested! A forehead part can be replaced with something else.

Oh, will these fit an AP helmet?

Ive used this type padding since day one in my TE2 and both CAP helmets and they are the same size and shape as the AP so should work fine.