Where can I get good stormtooper armor on a budget

1 hour ago, Toxic said:

Where can I get  good  stormtooper  armor on a budget 

Hello and welcome aboard, firstly do you want to become 501st approved as this is not a budget hobby, if it's only for fun and giggles then I'd suggest ebay, If indeed it is to join the 501st have a read of the thread posted above ;) 

Good luck with the research.

• Like 1

As Glen said, it depends a lot on what you want to use it for and your budget.  If it's just for Halloween, comicons, etc. you can get a set of armor from eBay, etsy or the like fairly inexpensively.  

If you are interested in the joining the 501st Legion the quality has to be a lot better and more screen accurate than the vast majority of the ones you will find on those sites.

Joining the Legion gives you the chance not only to enjoy wearing it at sanctioned events throughout the year with fellow TKs (and other assorted Star Wars characters) but to make a lot of new friends in the SW community and help raise money for some really worthwhile causes.

However, the price for quality armor is higher... you get what you pay for.  Plus there are other items that will need to be purchased, like boots ($60-$100), neck seal ($30-$50), under suit ($40-$80), gloves, holster, blaster, build supplies etc.

If you do decide that you are interested in joining and can fit the costs into your budget I highly recommend it!  We are asked to appear at charity, community and sporting events, parades, children's hospitals, etc.  The first time you see a face light up  (especially the kids) when seeing "real" Stormtroopers will make it all worthwhile.  Trust me.

• Like 3