4 years later.... let's do this for real....

Hi! My name is Emma! I'm a long time Star Wars fan, cosplay fan, and overall hobby enthusiast. I'm a senior in college now, and I tried to start this project 4 whole years ago, way back in high school. I gave up- it was too difficult, it wasn't perfect. But I'm back with some free summer time because of COVID-19 and a determination to get as much done as possible to follow through on my dream to join the 501st. 

My build thread is here:

I ask a lot of questions. Given, I still do a ton of research, but this isn't my strong suit. It's a big learning curve for me. I'm trying my best and any and all help is always always always appreciated. I'm on my own right now because there are no armor parties happening any time soon, but I'm excited and nerding out. Come follow this journey with me :)

• Like 3

Welcome (back)!

It seems daunting at first but by the end of the build you'll learn so, SO much. Especially if you decide to make another costume down the road... TK's are actually not the hardest first costume in the Legion, IMO.

• Like 1

Welcome back Emma, and good luck on your build.

Plenty of members here to help you along the way,so build with confidence, we got your back.

• Like 1