Back again

11 hours ago, ticopowell said:

Hey there, 

I'm near Tampa as well, Dover if you are familiar with it, next to Valrico, I am just about finished with my RS kit. I am 6' and about 210lbs. I needed a shim on the kidney plate (really easy to do, I can go help with that if needed) but height wise it's not been an issue. If you have either a disproportionate leg length or torso length then you might have issues with height. I am fairly average I think in proportions and it works out well. If you know you are a bit girthier like me then you might ask them if they have any extended kidney armor pieces so you don't have to shim them, but I don't 100% know on that. 

Welcome, and good luck!

Hey.  Yeah, I am very familiar since I live in Valrico!   I was just looking over your build thread and it's looking nice!  Are you going for Centurion?  

Maybe once this whole COVID thing goes away, I'll be on my way and I can take a look at your armor.   Good luck on finishing it up as well.  

• Like 1