Mandalorian TK?

Dbop1120

Hi Darin, welcome to FISD.

What I have read here and if you look at the screen captured  photos It seems like a  ANH TK helmet with a R1 armor. There's no official CRL yet.

crs06Vt.jpg

cheers

• Like 1

ALL armor worn by studio actors on the show was Rogue One/Anthology style armor. The majority wore R1/Anthology style helmets as well, but notably (and as pictured above), the TKs in service to "The Client" appear to be wearing ANH style helmets, possibly modified Anovos. Pike helmets appear to be modified Black Series.

d368c14d504fc7fa32df366359eae9993c1310a8

The other exception was 33 members of the Legion, who were mixed in with Moff Gideon's posse (not just the background :P) and wore their own armor - mostly ANH but a few ESB, and in this scene only.

Technically at this point in the continuity, any of those suits could be canon, as TKs are wearing whatever is leftover/available. I doubt strongly we'll ever see ROTJ or even true OT era suits in an LFL production again - Anthology suits are more comfortable and look better on film.

• Like 3

In some of the scenes 501st members with their own armor were present on set. They were mostly used in the background.
For the close-up and stunt shots it looks like Rogue One armor to me.

mando_tk.png

btw this subforum is ment to be for technical support, I will move the thread to the correct place. ;)

• Like 1

This image shows some beat up helmets from the show, so they could either be for troopers or pikes. But either way, that don't look like black series (although I could be wrong, as I haven't extensively studying those). So, definitely Rogue One style helmets used.

JjpAts.png

They would definitely have used the RO style armor because that's what they've got on hand. My guess would be that for the ANH helmets, they got them from Anovos, because the details are so sharp, and also because Disney has deals with Anovos already.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, PhilBobTheFish said:

This image shows some beat up helmets from the show, so they could either be for troopers or pikes. But either way, that don't look like black series (although I could be wrong, as I haven't extensively studying those). So, definitely Rogue One style helmets used.

DpTLCeT.png

They would definitely have used the RO style armor because that's what they've got on hand. My guess would be that for the ANH helmets, they got them from Anovos, because the details are so sharp, and also because Disney has deals with Anovos already.

The rest of what I said, I can confirm as fact, but unsure about the spike helmets since I didn't see them in person. But that slanted last tube stripe is a dead giveaway for a Black Series if you ask me. No actors to my knowledge wore BSs on set, but I wouldn't be at all surprised if they didn't want to ruin the limited number of actual RO helmets they had and used them for the spike scene. I assume the same for Anovos - they're easy to get, so it's likely, but unconfirmed. 

• Like 1

• 2 years later...
11 minutes ago, Jason Morrow said:

The Mandalorian TMS012 Incinerator Stormtrooper...the one that i am building...can't find any reference anyware...only seen once but so cool!!

8 hours ago, Jason Morrow said:

The Mandalorian TMS012 Incinerator Stormtrooper...the one that i am building...can't find any reference anyware...only seen once but so cool!!

Unfortunately your armor is Original Trilogy and not R1/Mandalorian so unless it's just for cosplay you won't be able to get 501st legion approval

Here's the OT game version

https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/forum/54-incinerator-trooper/

• Like 1