TK 7867 Requesting STORMTROOPER, THE FORCE AWAKENS EIB Status (Anovos) (967)

COSTUME INFORMATION

Armour, Helmet and Neck Seal: Anovos TFA

Gaskets: Imperial Gaskets (rubber)

Belt: Belts of the First Order

Hand plates and Holster: R2Dan

Boots and Gloves: Imperial boots

Undersuit: Stormtrooperundersuit

F11D Blaster: Resin kit (Justinian)

Name: Jasper Tan

Height: 170cm

Weight: 80kg

TKID: 7867

Garrison: Singapore Garrison

Level 1 approval: https://www.501st.com/members/displaymember.php?userID=13500&costumeID=326

APPLICATION PHOTOS

FULL BODY

uc7vXHS.jpg&key=add55374538d80478d8dfb2a

Cz8qgKw.jpg&key=480abbd6a529c9b928d530da

tnPGFMR.jpg&key=522d90911e06097fbbfe1210

rjS7zFc.jpg&key=1a68edfa50cac55c317dc7ae

puxYJnC.jpg&key=2e324dffa9d6d7834cd7a990

oqBFQoU.jpg&key=3d08b9622c16bc1d14799578

HELMET

OvR6rIj.jpg&key=94760b61b3480f9188abae3b

b1AryJP.jpg&key=5305b81d1a3c6df8c225cb20

v9FLNkS.jpg&key=056c7cd8940da66c5151a415

YKsXopJ.jpg&key=a27cbd0801601218e263a448

ARMOUR DETAILS

NECK SEAL

TJkj0CM.jpg&key=9f860ef00cc7c2647e408260

CHEST, YOKE AND BACK

kKo69Xn.jpg

OZ2GSij.jpg

PpEAkj4.jpg

X4qTwrO.jpg

aEr0fFJ.jpg

THERMAL DETONATOR

4ks8Xe6.jpg

z7LDK41.jpg

gw9G6i5.jpg

PpJiv08.jpg

2I0yBkT.jpg

wz6HRsG.jpg

SHOULDER AND ELBOW GASKETS

oSbfVOk.jpg

SHOULDER BELLS
aE0JulY.jpg

23JJzXr.jpg

dNRo5xd.jpg

N80Tn8y.jpg

BICEPS

bjUBXhI.jpg

PmzX6hr.jpg

OvPkeJr.jpg

bQkOEPJ.jpg

FOREARMS

M1NWv4j.jpg

vchmlcE.jpg

iA2m7OW.jpg

S2ow6Ol.jpg

6GNYa5c.jpg

kGWJV4M.jpg

GLOVES AND HAND PLATES

QJWYsRu.jpg

m4nQK1j.jpg

ABDOMEN

e1UbLBl.jpg

Ov5aR16.jpg

BtmOr4i.jpg

9FN4MHW.jpg

COD AND POSTERIOR

cN4xtK6.jpg

AuU1PTi.jpg

BELT

30lA8Gl.jpg

enJPwre.jpg

0kD9Cx1.jpg

UNDERSUIT

hjZ6NHC.jpg

THIGHS

SWytzWR.jpg

ZsXXWo0.jpg

jOZmQ92.jpg

F6y9rba.jpg

KNEE GASKETS

vZuH3ma.jpg

KNEE PLATES
lWEPjHf.jpg

fl40jIz.jpg

SHINS
aRDfoPX.jpg

l3hEOaC.jpg

9isD6Kl.jpg

KS4IJme.jpg

ANKLE SPATS
qB6Zpms.jpg

UPCAlHy.jpg

TjkkOQO.jpg

VfXwhU3.jpg

BOOTS
mJihKDg.jpg

F11D HEAVY RIFLE

MFZ2L3c.jpg

yApHBjH.jpg

MjzRc0t.jpg

OgMsaeV.jpg

XcGSq9K.jpg

pc03bDG.jpg

ACTION SHOTS

Hfr276y.jpg

IvNmYgJ.jpg

VFc6C2y.jpg

lwBk88L.jpg

27DS1rT.jpg

For the DO's kind considerations, and do feel free to ask me if you need any clarifications, thank you!

Edited by merkava74
Formatting
  • Like 6

53 minutes ago, justjoseph63 said:

AWESOME job on this armor, Jasper!  Hang on sir... we will be with you shortly!

Thank you for your time, sir!

Great build and great looking application, very excited for you mate good luck :duim:

• Like 1

Hi Jasper, and thank you for your EI submission!  In the following review I will be going over items pertaining to your current submission, as well as those that will be required for Centurion level should you choose to apply... (and with this armor, I expect it)!

CRL and EIB Application Requirements:

All required submission photos have been posted and I am very pleased to announce your armor displays all the necessary elements to qualify for TFA Expert Infantry. On behalf of Sha Sha and myself,  Congratulations!   :salute:

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly:

In this section we review observations made by your fellow troopers and ourselves. Some observations may lead to suggestions to improve the overall look of your armor.  Note that we consider both text (CRL) and pictures (screen caps/reference images) when reviewing submissions.

WOW.. Nothing to mention here!   This is a first for me, brother.  I have reviewed countless submissions for Expert Infantry and there's always at least a few suggestions to go over in this area, but in this case you nailed it on the first round!  Your attention to detail is phenomenal, and I can tell that your heart and soul have gone into this build. 

Centurion Requirements

In this section we prepare you for Centurion. More photos may be requested in the future that allow us to make better decisions on possible adjustments. If there are any areas of concern they will be discussed here.

Because Centurion photos show much more detail than those for Expert Infantry, items to pertaining to Centurion might be seen there and not here. We try to point out all that we can from what is seen, but the final accuracy is the responsibility of the trooper.

There is absolutely nothing holding you back from reaching Centurion level, Jasper, so I expect to see that submission as soon as you get the chance to post it so that we can get that badge under your name.  Well done, sir.  Well done indeed, so buckets off to you!  :smiley-sw013:

• Like 2

• justjoseph63 changed the title to TK 7867 Requesting STORMTROOPER, THE FORCE AWAKENS EIB Status (Anovos) (967)

Excellent, excellent, excellent,excellent,excellent,excellent,excellent,excellent,excellent,excellent,excellent,excellent,excellent,excellent,excellent,excellent,excellent,excellent,excellent,excellent,excellent,excellent,excellent,excellent,excellent,excellent,excellent,excellent,excellent,excellent,excellent,excellent,excellent,excellent,excellent,excellent,excellent,excellent,excellent,excellent,excellent,excellent,excellent,excellent, excellent work....:dancing-trooper:

• Like 2

4 hours ago, justjoseph63 said:

Hi Jasper, and thank you for your EI submission!  In the following review I will be going over items pertaining to your current submission, as well as those that will be required for Centurion level should you choose to apply... (and with this armor, I expect it)!

CRL and EIB Application Requirements:

All required submission photos have been posted and I am very pleased to announce your armor displays all the necessary elements to qualify for ANH Stunt Expert Infantry. On behalf of Sha Sha and myself,  Congratulations!   :salute:

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly:

In this section we review observations made by your fellow troopers and ourselves. Some observations may lead to suggestions to improve the overall look of your armor.  Note that we consider both text (CRL) and pictures (screen caps/reference images) when reviewing submissions.

WOW.. Nothing to mention here!   This is a first for me, brother.  I have reviewed countless submissions for Expert Infantry and there's always at least a few suggestions to go over in this area, but in this case you nailed it on the first round!  Your attention to detail is phenomenal, and I can tell that your heart and soul have gone into this build. 

Centurion Requirements

In this section we prepare you for Centurion. More photos may be requested in the future that allow us to make better decisions on possible adjustments. If there are any areas of concern they will be discussed here.

Because Centurion photos show much more detail than those for Expert Infantry, items to pertaining to Centurion might be seen there and not here. We try to point out all that we can from what is seen, but the final accuracy is the responsibility of the trooper.

There is absolutely nothing holding you back from reaching Centurion level, Jasper, so I expect to see that submission as soon as you get the chance to post it so that we can get that badge under your name.  Well done, sir.  Well done indeed, so buckets off to you!  :smiley-sw013:

Thank you, @justjoseph63What awesome news to wake up to! 

Although, did you approve me for ANH Stunt by mistake? Haha! :laugh1: 

Centurion submission on the way! :peace:

Edited by merkava74
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Daetrin said:

Absolutely - well done :duim::salute:

3 hours ago, ukswrath said:

Congratulations Jasper welcome to EI :salute:

Hope to see you at Centurion :jc_doublethumbup:

2 hours ago, gmrhodes13 said:

Congratulations trooper, very well deserved, welcome to the EI ranks  :salute:

2 hours ago, Sly11 said:

Congratulations sir, now onto Centurion :salute:

35 minutes ago, Chemi said:

Excellent, excellent, excellent,excellent,excellent,excellent,excellent,excellent,excellent,excellent,excellent,excellent,excellent,excellent,excellent,excellent,excellent,excellent,excellent,excellent,excellent,excellent,excellent,excellent,excellent,excellent,excellent,excellent,excellent,excellent,excellent,excellent,excellent,excellent,excellent,excellent,excellent,excellent,excellent,excellent,excellent,excellent,excellent,excellent, excellent work....:dancing-trooper:

4 hours ago, TKSpartan said:

Congratulations Trooper Well done !!  Welcome to EIB:th_AnimatedBravoSmiley: and  as all of us may be thinking right now , your next goal is just around the corner  Centurion .  :Stormtrooper_walk_south::Stormtrooper_walk_south::Stormtrooper_walk_south:

Thank you, everyone! And thanks to all your suggestions, advice and encouragement during the build! It takes a village to build an FOTK;)

• Like 4

9 hours ago, merkava74 said:

Although, did you approve me for ANH Stunt by mistake? Haha! :laugh1: 

No sir.  If you look below your EI badge under your avatar it says"  EIB Cohorts:  TFA.

Looking forward to your Centurion submission, but at this point it's just a formality, lol.  :D

14 hours ago, justjoseph63 said:

All required submission photos have been posted and I am very pleased to announce your armor displays all the necessary elements to qualify for ANH Stunt Expert Infantry. On behalf of Sha Sha and myself,  Congratulations!   :salute:

@justjoseph63 what I mean was this line in your earlier post. ;) But all's good, thanks! Submitted for Centurion too!

2 minutes ago, merkava74 said:

@justjoseph63 what I mean was this line in your earlier post. ;) But all's good, thanks! Submitted for Centurion too!

OOPS!  That;s what happens when I cut and paste, lol.  Fixed!  By the way, you will have your Centurion badge in about 5 minutes or so...  ;)  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, merkava74 said:

@justjoseph63 I think you are working too hard, Joe! You just gave me my Centurion in my EIB thread! Hahaha!

Fixed.  And yes, I am working too hard, :coffee2:

• Like 2