Hello from Spain!

Hi guys!,

I’m Nora from Madrid, Spain.

I’m quite happy to be here!, I’m a future Stormtrooper ANH Stunt, waiting for my RS armor in a few weeks.

I am already receiving some of the accessories for my armor (the transport trunk, the aker ...) and every time I am more excited!

Hope I can show you my armor soon!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Escrich Trooper said:

Hi guys!,

I’m Nora from Madrid, Spain.

I’m quite happy to be here!, I’m a future Stormtrooper ANH Stunt, waiting for my RS armor in a few weeks.

I am already receiving some of the accessories for my armor (the transport trunk, the aker ...) and every time I am more excited!

Hope I can show you my armor soon!

Hi Nora, very happy to see a future member of the Spanish Garrison:jc_doublethumbup:.

You know, you can calm your nerves while you wait for the BBB, buying some accessories for your ANH ...:laugh1:...

Meanwhile, read and learn everything you can ... FISD is the Alexandria Library of Stormtroopers...

For everything you need, here we are...

Regards.

Hola Nora, me alegra mucho ver a una futura compañera de la Spanish Garrison:jc_doublethumbup:.

Ya sabes, puedes calmar tus nervios mientras esperas el BBB(Big brown box, osea, cuando te llegue la armadura en esa gran caja marrón),comprando algunos accesorios para tu ANH.:laugh1:...

Mientras tanto, lee y aprende todo lo que puedas. El FISD es la biblioteca de Alejandría de los Stormtroopers...

Para todo lo que necesites, aquí estamos...

Un saludo.

Bienvenida al FISD Nora, Que bueno que estés por iniciar , esperamos ver fotos pronto.!!

Buena Suerte   :salute:

Welcome to FISd Nora, Glad to read you're starting your project. looking forward for your photos.

Good Luck  :salute: