New recruit

I’ve always been a fan of Star Wars.   I was an infant when my Dad took me to see Return of the Jedi.  My Daughter just turned 6 and I’ve taken her to see the new run of films.  Her excitement for Star Wars has inspired me to embrace my inner SW junkie.   

• Like 2

Hello and welcome aboard, lots of great info can be found in the "Getting Started" section ;) 

Welcome to FISD Kevin, glad to read your  you are sharing Star wars with your little Daughter , tell us something more about your project ,

feel free to browse the forum and ask questions.

Cheers :salute:

Welcome to the home of shiny white armor, Kevin!  Have a look around, explore the site a bit, and be sure to ask any questions you may have.... we are here to help!

Thanks for the warm welcome all.  I am actually starting my journey with wooden art pieces.  I tried to post the photo but the size is too big.   I want to make a blaster out of wood...I’m sure the specs can be found around here somewhere! Lol

20 minutes ago, KravenG said:

I tried to post the photo but the size is too big.   I want to make a blaster out of wood...I’m sure the specs can be found around here somewhere! Lol

Most troopers Here use imgur to add phots directly into a post.

Take a lookk to this tutorial.  Cheers :salute:

• 2 weeks later...