Brandon requesting pre-approval and experienced input and any suggestions?

Ok? I read that they should fit on either side

"• One on each shoulder. • The shoulders are considered effectively symmetrical. • They may be worn interchangeably on the left and right shoulders Shoulders have a black elastic strap that wraps around the inside of the bicep."

I do see what you're talking about though. You're right about the swoop. fixed.... I just swapped them arround.

that means the CRL is incorrect about them....they are not symmetrical ......interesting

Edited by BRANDONMOON1@HOTMAIL.COM

5 hours ago, BRANDONMOON1@HOTMAIL.COM said:

I do see what you're talking about though. You're right about the swoop. fixed.... I just swapped them around.

that means the CRL is incorrect about them....they are not symmetrical ......interesting

Some of the kits don't actually have the swoop at all, so generally we don't mention it. Its an accuracy thing more than anything.

I believe the screen used kits only had the swoop on one of the bells, that would be the left bell as you are wearing the armour, but if you got em, might as well look as accurate as you can :)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Sly11 said:

Some of the kits don't actually have the swoop at all, so generally we don't mention it. Its an accuracy thing more than anything.

I believe the screen used kits only had the swoop on one of the bells, that would be the left bell as you are wearing the armour, but if you got em, might as well look as accurate as you can :)

Thank you, good call. You're right. I have two sets of of shoulder bells and they both have the swoop and a bottom mild arch you were talking about. I didn't notice it at first, but once you pointed it out....it is definitely noticeable. I did re-mark my left/right bells and swap them around on the set I was wearing in the pictures....my other set, I had the correct.

Thank you for pointing them out ;) Good catch 

Edited by BRANDONMOON1@HOTMAIL.COM
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, BRANDONMOON1@HOTMAIL.COM said:

I just got the GML approval, Woo Hoo :)

Congratulations Trooper , Welcome to the Legion. :salute::salute::salute:  Enjoy being a bad Guy Doing Good !!  

Congratulations Brandon, I'm pleased to officially welcome you to FISD as a full member. :salute:

• 5 weeks later...

Congratulations Brandon! Welcome to the Legion and Dune Sea Garrison! I look forward to trooping with you in the future! Do you have any plans to apply for EIB? Because you definitely should! Only 30 more spots until we reach 1000! Let me know if you have any questions about putting in your EIB application :smiley-sw013: