Brandon requesting pre-approval and experienced input and any suggestions?

Hey Brandon, well done. I should have stated this in the other thread but when you have a moment post some photos that are closer in view. From this viewpoint there are a few areas of concern  starting with the back to kidney plates there should be no gap there. At the higher levels there's minimal to no gap between the Kidney and Ab plates at both left and right seams. Shoulder bells should be closer to the chest and back plates. With higher detail photos we may be able to spot any other areas. 

Here are a couple links I suggest you check out also. First is a "Stunt" CRL, second are Centurion request applicants. Both should provide you with detailed armor placement information and requirements along with reference photos. 

https://databank.501st.com/databank/Costuming:TK_anh_stunt 

https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/forum/72-request-centurion-status/

Thanks, the kidney, butt, and other plates are strapped to be able to be adjustable to be closer maybe? My Height may be a problem with that at 6ft. 3in. I did add extensions to close the gap at the sides for the kidney and ab plates.

I did have to considerable shrink all the file due to limitations on up load file sizes here. it limits me. it wont allow me here to upload higher res photos...which I have. 

I used the GML on the 501st site TK ANH Stunt GML to go by

Feel free to edit any of the photos and repost......pics are worth a 1000 words ;)

Edited by BRANDONMOON1@HOTMAIL.COM

That first GML you posted  (TK ANH Stunt GML) is the one I have PDF , That I used. I do see what you're referring to about the back gaps and shoulder bells.  Easily corrected with new pictures and a little strapping adjustments

Hello Brandon your images are showing very small and hard to make out details, any chance you could upload some larger ones.

It won't let me. And I also can't delete the ones here I already uploaded to make room for more. I was trying that a moment ago.... Any advice on that?

Says I only have 41kb left? for up load

You have used 458.41 kB of your 512 kB attachment limit.

Hi Brandon, Looking Good.

I would recommend ,due to the lack of space for direct posting photos, you could use some app like IMGUR to store your photos and just copy and paste the direct link into the post.  

Take a look to the following tutorial.

cheers

Edited by TKSpartan
word correction

It looks great Brandon...Only one suggestion...Have you thought about putting cover strips here?

3.jpg.bfe1fffc4db743ba912afe67db96e7a2.jpg

They are just my suggestions. Surely someone with more level than me can help you better ...

But overall, your armor looks spectacular ... Let's go for EIB and then Centurion Brandon !!!

It's an idea, wasn't aware there were any back there? easy enough to add if required?

I don't see that on the GML?

I'll be happy with any level certification and membership approval ;)

4 minutes ago, BRANDONMOON1@HOTMAIL.COM said:

easy enough to add if required?

Very, very easy Sir...

On the other hand, looking at the effort you've put into the armor, you should reach EIB and then Centurion. That rebel scum will envy the brilliance of your armor :smiley-sw013:...

2 hours ago, BRANDONMOON1@HOTMAIL.COM said:

It's an idea, wasn't aware there were any back there? easy enough to add if required?

I don't see that on the GML?

I'll be happy with any level certification and membership approval

Hi Brandon, overall your armor looks great for basic approval, as Chemi suggested , the cover strips for the back of the shins are requirement for basic level. It's an easy fix . The  shins rear cover is 25cm .

Lower Leg Armor

Overlap construction is only allowable for kits that come with the cover strip molded in to the part.

Another requirement that is stated in the CrL for basic level

Thigh Armor

Cover strip must end at the top of lower ridge in front and back.

I have marked in red the section of the cover strip (just the cover) that you need to remove.

Z1Doscs.jpg

reference photos

ee2WZ5r.jpgw3RUWfJ.jpg

Example photo

dKCT4Ds.jpg

DlHHvVv.png

In the same way if you consider, you can ask again to your GML.

Hope this can help Brandon and looking forward to see your TK ID soon.  :salute:

Looks like you have your shoulder bells on the wrong shoulders. The center ridge has a swoop at the bottom of the bell which should swoop forward.