RS Propmaster TK Armor

Redcoat 35

Hello Everyone 

So RS Props is having a Sale on a TK Armor Kit which I would love to buy and build another TK  but I am little nervous because I never built Armor before and don't want to be an expensive mistake if I screw up.    Just wondering is building armor is semi easy to build ?

Peter Bond 

TK-17570 

It depends on how experienced you are with building things. I haven’t built anything like armor in my life, and my armor turned out great. It’s definitely got a learning curve, but it is definitely worth it in the long run, once your armor is complete. Also if you’re not sure on what do do for any part of your build, feel free to ask lots of questions!

Good luck!

Hello Peter...There are easier things and more difficult things, but with the help of everyone in Whitearmor, you can get it... I don't consider myself very skilful, but I got it, it wasn't as difficult as I thought.

Always keep in mind, before cutting anything, always ask...

The decision is yours... Here we are for what you need...

• Like 1

Hello 

Thanks for getting back to me the only thing I have experienced in building and painting is Military Models ( Planes, Tanks, Jeeps and Halftracks ) but I know Armor is a Bigger beast then building 1/35 scale Models lol     

Do you need a 2nd person to help with  measurements and sizing ?    

Peter

6 minutes ago, Redcoat 35 said:

Hello 

Thanks for getting back to me the only thing I have experienced in building and painting is Military Models ( Planes, Tanks, Jeeps and Halftracks ) but I know Armor is a Bigger beast then building 1/35 scale Models lol     

Do you need a 2nd person to help with  measurements and sizing ?    

Peter

In some parts, I think so. But, with help it's more fun:laugh1:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Redcoat 35 said:

I am little nervous because I never built Armor before and don't want to be an expensive mistake if I screw up.    Just wondering is building armor is semi easy to build ?

Hi Peter, I think all of us were nervous and amazed when see all those plastic pieces for the first time. My case I haven't build nothing never  but finally did it.

Here you can find tons of info about the armor build process and our very experienced Troopers are willing to help.

I would recommend to watch some videos about Stormtrooper Armor Build on YouTube so you can figure out what the process involves.

The following is about RS Prop Master Armor but you can search many others.

Don't be shy and make all the questions, we are here to help.

"TROOPERS HELPING TROOPERS"  :salute: :salute::salute:

Edited by TKSpartan
word correction
  • Like 1