Doopydoos?

belloq

Hi John. No confirmed info from my side, but I experienced the same a while ago already (before the lockdown).

Since I know DoopyDoo's, they have always been very low on communications, but always shipped what one ordered.

Let's keep fingers crossed, it is just a temporary production pause...  :icon_beg:    I am on their waiting list, too.

• Like 3

@T-Jay is 100% correct, John.  They make a fantastic product, but they are horrible at communication.  Even after you buy one, be prepared to wait a month (or more) for delivery, sad to say.  I suggest going to their page that lists the item here and then adding your email address in the box on the top right of the page (example below).  They will (eventually) send you a notification, but it's VERY important that you order it immediately.  I waited one day for my second one and they were sold out again... it's just that fast.

eT84Ju0.png?1

• Like 2

I placed an order on March 10th and have not received my kit.  I emailed their sales account 3 days ago asking for an ETA but I've not received a response.

While I'm in no rush it would be nice to know I can expect it.  Oh, well.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Dielotski said:

I placed an order on March 10th and have not received my kit.  I emailed their sales account 3 days ago asking for an ETA but I've not received a response.

While I'm in no rush it would be nice to know I can expect it.  Oh, well.

Yeah, they certainly drag their feet, but I have never heard of anyone that never received the product.  The last kit I ordered from them took over 2 months!  After 60 days and zero answers to my inquiries I contacted PayPal.  They intervened and the next day I received an email and the shipping info. 

• Like 2

On 5/5/2020 at 1:53 PM, belloq said:

For a while now, I’ve been hoping the Doopydoos E11 kit would restock but hasn’t. I emailed them last week, but haven’t heard back yet. Are they still making them and perhaps just in a temporary covid lockdown?

I ordered mine about 6 months ago and I'm in the middle of building it. Their response to email is slow or absent. Be persistent until you hear back.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

"CONVERSION SKIN KIT MK2"
I bought it in March
I didn't contact you, I didn't reply.
I couldn't do anything about it, so I received a refund from PayPal.
I should have waited a little longer.
I can't buy it now.
https://www.doopydoos.com/account/wishlist?function=wishlist&id=6336B73B

Does anyone know of another shop that sells products similar to "CONVERSION SKIN KIT MK2"?