hi from the uk

Hello All

Finally after years of trying to convince my wife that I really needed to become a trooper, I brought my first suit.  I say first because although I started the kit 2 weeks ago it has already consumed my life and my head's been turned on other suits already.

Im enjoying doing the research into the tricks and tips of the build and can't wait to finally post my acceptance pictures.

Here's to an exciting journey

• Like 1

Welcome aboard, Stuart. :-)

When you’re ready, start a WIP (work in progress) thread on the UK Garrison forum and you’ll be assigned an armourer to help you through your build. www.ukgarrison.co.uk

Any pics of your progress so far? What kit did you go for? :-)

Best wishes
Dan

Great news Stuart, welcome aboard!  There will never be enough of us storm troopers. There's a whole lot of info out there and it can seem overwhelming.  Especially when you see your next project calling.  Stay focused and start a build thread here on FISD too!  We'd love to see what you are working on. 

[mention=31976]CableGuy[/mention]   - nice to see you! Been through most of your videos!!!!

After much research -  you cant beat personal recommendations at the end of the day. -   I went with RWA   (Ross's Kit) 

Good stuff, Stuart. I’ve had 17 troops with my RWA kit and it’s been great. An awesome, and affordable way to get into this hobby.

Hope you enjoyed the videos.
  • Like 1

Hello, and welcome to the best detachment in the 501st. I was warned that once I was done with my first costume, which is my TK, I'd likely want more. I'm nearly done with my Biker Scout. Here, you will find the most thoughtful and helpful people as you move forward on your build. Good luck and have fun.