Bringing Cheer during COVID-19

stewi0001

Hi everyone,

First off I am sorry that I am not on here very much. 

I have been trying to stay at home as much as possible to help stop the spread of COVID-19. When I do go shopping I do not just wear a mask, I wear a helmet! I have been doing this since the state of Pennsylvania has asked for people to wear masks. My main goal was to bring some cheer to everyone else and to not look like a cowboy or surgeon ;p

Has anyone else worn their helmet out and about? I would be shocked if I was the only one.

Keep safe and hope all of you are doing well. 

• Like 3

Now you've got me thinking, Stew.  If only I could find a discreet place to hide my Aker amp I would do this in a heartbeat!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I been wearing mine out in public here in NY since March....    I was very popular in Lowes, Target, Hannafords   I stopped using UKSWRATH Hovi Mic with the ICOMM hooked up for the tome being the Volume wheel go's to max  and then I get loud feed back I have to move things around ......   but yes People love it 

• Like 2

Here in Spain, we look out  the windows and we applaud at 20:00 p.m. every day, to the doctors, nurses, policemen..., who risk their lives for us ... I always go out with my helmet ... It is not like going down the street with my helmet on, but it is a good start...

• Like 1

Hello, I’m not a member nor do I actually have any armor but my younger brother has been asking for years for an official costume. Although I am not getting him the full thing his birthday is soon and I would like to get him started with a helmet. Would anyone be able to help me out with where I can get one? Budget is not really an issue but don’t want to go too crazy. Anything helps, thanks!!!

1 hour ago, Andy G. said:

Hello, I’m not a member nor do I actually have any armor but my younger brother has been asking for years for an official costume. Although I am not getting him the full thing his birthday is soon and I would like to get him started with a helmet. Would anyone be able to help me out with where I can get one? Budget is not really an issue but don’t want to go too crazy. Anything helps, thanks!!!

First, welcome to FISD Andy... Where are you from?... There are a lot of options, so we can help you better... Regards. 

6 hours ago, Andy G. said:

I am located in Indiana in the United States. 

Hello Andy. I think you should open a new post asking for help, because  this is on a totally different topic (covid 19) ... So people can help you better:duim:... 

4 hours ago, Redcoat 35 said:

I tried posting a picture of me in my bucket but not able to

Hi Peter,

For adding  photos directly into a post most troopers here use Imgur , you just upload the photo to the app and select the picture and use the Direct Link to copy and paste directly into the post you want to.

take  a look to this tutorial.

cheers  :salute: