Hello from Chicago!

cmillion

Hey everyone,

Been a SW fan since going to see the OT in theaters back in the dark ages(early 90’s). Have been dabbling in lightsaber replica eFX installs for the past few years and have amassed a decent collection and skill set because of it.

Spent few years researching armor on and off. At 6’1”(1.85m) and 140lbs(65kg), I’ve been reading lots of build threads to decide on which kit to purchase given my sizing. Thinking I’ve narrowed it down to TM or RWA based on the availability of XL shin lengths and both offering to send the kit with a finished helmet.

Look forward to more research and discussions, hopefully with my BBB and build thread soon to follow.

-Cam

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Hi Cameron, welcome to FISD.  Glad to read you're on the way of becoming an Imperial Stormtrooper of the 501 st Legion.

Mine is a RWA armor and I can tell It's a great kit and Ross have a excellent customer service and video tutorials. 

Search, read  and making questions is the clue.  Good luck with your project and let us know if we can help.

Cheers  :salute:

Welcome the FISD, Cameron!  Looks like you have already started your research, but be sure to ask any and all questions you may have.  We are here to help from start to finish, so never be shy about hitting us up for any advice you need!