Diving in, wish me luck!

widgetoc

Excited and wanted to say Hi!

I'm about to pull the trigger on a WTF ANH Stunt kit as a 33rd birthday gift to myself ("Halfway to Order 66" is my excuse and I'm sticking to it). 

I'm a little short for a stormtrooper (5'2" female) but fortunately have some crafty fellas and a super supportive Garrison with a wizard who's already helped a few other local shorties. (I'm already a part of the Midwest Garrison as Governor Arihnda Pryce.) I'm in no rush to finish, but I'm super excited to get my hands into this build and learn some new skills. 

• Like 3

Welcome Ashe,

You'll find a ton of information here I would start our Getting Started page it should give you a pretty good idea of whats involved and also the community we have here and how willing everyone is here to help. 

Another good read for those " a little short for a stormtrooper" would be Zel's post. Its an Anovos kit but the builds are the same, 

Best of luck but it sounds like your in good hands with your Midwest Garrison mates. 

We're here if you need a hand. 

Hello Ashe. When starting your build, please also check the CRL requirements for the higher levels 2 and 3. Very often these are easy to consider while building, instead of afterwards. :duim:

• Like 1

Hello Ashe..."Do it or do not there is no try":laugh1:. Only 33 years old, i`m sure that you`ll do it... All my strength from Spain and if you need anything, here we are...

Regards...

• Like 1