Only 0 spot left.. We did it!

justjoseph63

7NkT9GA.png?1ONLY 5, 4, 3 2  1 SPOT LEFT, TROOPERS, SO TIME TO STEP-UP!   6OkyZpi.png?2

1000 Expert Infantry reached!

Now that many of us are unfortunately stuck at home and boredom is beginning to take it's toll, it's time to wipe the dust off of that armor bin and become a part of FISD history!  

Instead of binge-watching re-runs, we are suggesting that you put the D.O. Staff to the test and spend some time on that white armor you miss wearing so much by applying for your Expert Infantry badge!

l5Uwj5w.png?2

As you may be aware, we are aiming to have #1000 approved by the end of the year.  We only have 2 to go, so in order to reach that goal we are asking that you read over the CRLs for your particular armor, (this thread will help) make any necessary adjustments and post up your submission!

Photo Checklist-  Link here

Apply Here

Questions:  

1.  Not sure if I have what it takes to get my EI badge-  You don't know until you try, and you have not only the D.O. staff but an entire Detachment to help!

2.  I need some repairs/fixes first-  This is why we are here!  We honestly want you to succeed and are here to help in any way we can.

3.  I am happy with the way my armor looks, so why bother?-  It not only makes you look more screen accurate, it instills a sense of pride and "esprit de corps"!

4.  What if I don't make it No worries, we will provide detailed suggestions on how to reach your goal!

Benefits:

Bragging rights for being one of the "Original 1000"

2.  You get a cool badge under your name here on the FISD. (Street cred).

3.  Access to EI rocker badges (coming soon) to go above your FISD patch (also coming soon)!

4.  Access to coin runs for EI awardees only.

5.  Certificate for your accomplishment.

6.  You will have a more screen accurate looking set of armor, and be one step closer to Centurion!!

7.  We are planning a VERY special piece of one-time-only FISD Exclusive merch to honor hitting this milestone!

Know that the entire Staff and those who have reached Levels 2 (and 3) are here to help in any way we can, and that you are more than welcome (and encouraged) to ask any and all questions you may have here on this thread, or contact myself or Sha Sha.

You can do it, Troopers.  Let's turn this "anno horribilis" into a banner year for the FISD!

• Like 15

One of my goals has been to be one of the first 1,000 EIB and 500 Centurion, so I really need to get working. Baby care has occupied more time than binge-watching during this pandemic. Perhaps I need to start pulling some overnight armor working sessions. Haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 5

Fingers crossed that Dave’s Darkside Depot ships my armor in near Centurion status if I can just wear it right! 
(if I gotta cut, paste, fold, or spindle it - “mutilate” will be the operative word. I got no skills)

• Like 4

I will add, and also have this added to  Joseph original post, but there will be a very special piece of merch available for when we hit the 1000. Something to celebrate this auspicious occasion. It is already in the design phase, and will honor the old and the new. It will be a one off run as we only get to celebrate this milestone once, and I know you wont want to miss out.

• Like 5

15 hours ago, Sly11 said:

I will add, and also have this added to  Joseph original post, but there will be a very special piece of merch available for when we hit the 1000. Something to celebrate this auspicious occasion. It is already in the design phase, and will honor the old and the new. It will be a one off run as we only get to celebrate this milestone once, and I know you wont want to miss out.

Can't Wait! Just him my EIB!

• Like 2

I feel inspired! I will be posting pictures tomorrow, hopefully I can get approved as one of the first thousand Expert Infantry, and if not, well I’ve got plenty of time on my hands to make the necessary adjustments. Thanks Troopers!

Edited by Order and Justice
  • Like 4

• justjoseph63 changed the title to Only 36 spots left.. Time to STEP UP!
2 hours ago, Hotel said:

OK, it's time for me to get off my butt and do this...  Gathering intel. Need to see what I should fix and what I can ignore (for now). 

Now THAT'S the spirit, Jim!!  :jc_doublethumbup:  If you have any questions, I am always available via PM if you need.