Only 0 spot left.. We did it!

justjoseph63

I'm making the last changes to my armor just have to wait for my new helmet and should be in the position to be approved and join EIB! Hopefully I can get into the first 1000

• Like 1

1 hour ago, masterx244 said:

Damnit... unable to get in due to crapvid19. no access to someone knowledgeabe enough to help on pics and getting suitrd up....

If you are having issues of any sort, just start a post and ask any questions you have, Tom.  We can will do our very best to help, and you are always welcome to PM me as well here.

1 hour ago, justjoseph63 said:

If you are having issues of any sort, just start a post and ask any questions you have, Tom.  We can will do our very best to help, and you are always welcome to PM me as well here.

Its currently the physical part that blocks everything. those distancing rules came like a well-aimed lightsaber strike (any color except red)....

Damnit... unable to get in due to crapvid19. no access to someone knowledgeabe enough to help on pics and getting suitrd up....

That what Zoom and Microsoft Teams apps can be used for to help out. You can see live video where people can help you with how everything sits and fits. We are here to assist in every way possible be it PM or Skype style video hook up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

13 minutes ago, Sly11 said:

That what Zoom and Microsoft Teams apps can be used for to help out. You can see live video where people can help you with how everything sits and fits. We are here to assist in every way possible be it PM or Skype style video hook up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i can't reach a few parts on my armor on suitup. i always need someone helping at that part.. shoulder bells and TD are the 2 main trouble spots on that part

• Like 1

WOW only 35 spots left!!!! This has been a long time coming. Proud to be part of this group! 

Edited by msouza

Let's see - fix the belt boxes, repaint the helmet, assemble and paint the blaster ... hmmm, it's possible ...

Or assemble my TFA FOTK ... and get it approved in a timely fashion ...

Maybe I'll try for EIB #1001 ;)

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Wompet said:

Let's see - fix the belt boxes, repaint the helmet, assemble and paint the blaster ... hmmm, it's possible ...

Or assemble my TFA FOTK ... and get it approved in a timely fashion ...

Maybe I'll try for EIB #1001 ;)

Gary, You can doo eeeeeeet!!! :jc_doublethumbup:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, MrFlavaFlave said:

I have a 3D blaster for my ROTJ TK, so I guess I am out.

I have seen some very impressive 3D printed E11 blasters out there David, you can always post some photos up to get feedback and may find there are no problems at all.

If your finish is good you may be very surprised :)

• Like 1

6 hours ago, MrFlavaFlave said:

I have a 3D blaster for my ROTJ TK, so I guess I am out.

The problem is that the print lines are visible. You can use a black "Filler Primer Spray" to hide them...

• Like 1

On 5/12/2020 at 4:35 AM, masterx244 said:

i can't reach a few parts on my armor on suitup. i always need someone helping at that part.. shoulder bells and TD are the 2 main trouble spots on that part

For the shoulder bells if you use snaps you should be able to attach them to the bridges before putting on the chest/back.  That is what I do, so it goes on like a shirt.  For the TD, yeah that is a pain at times but you could also put your belt on sideways, add the TD and rotate it back.  The belt doesn't have to be perfectly horizontal - you can see in the movies at times they move around a bit.

• Like 1

This is your last chance to be part of the first millennium, and it will never come again.  Time to really just pull out the stops and get it the rest of the way there.  EI was designed to be done for a modest sum of $$ (say $50 or so) and a half-day of work.  It's really not a huge jump like going Centurion.

Just think about it.  You can say that yes, you were part of the original 1000.  Any commemorative items we make - even if it's just a banner decal that goes on your armor bin, will be something to say you were part of.

Really can't under play how historic this is going to be.

• Like 3

• justjoseph63 changed the title to Only 33 spots left.. Time to STEP UP!

Hola Ulises Bienvenido al FISD, ya echaste un vistazo a los requerimientos para EIB y Centurion?

https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/forum/18-fisd-expert-infantryman-badge-eib-requirements/

Puedes abrir un thread en esta area y postear fotos de tu armadura para recibir tips y sugerencias o chequear otras solicitudes en esta sección para que veas otras armaduras como al tuya.

https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/forum/19-request-expert-infantryman-status/

Estamos para ayudarte, no dudes en hacer cualquier consulta.  saludos

:salute:

Hi Ulises Welcome to FISD. Have you taken a look to the following sections yet? 

https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/forum/18-fisd-expert-infantryman-badge-eib-requirements/

https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/forum/19-request-expert-infantryman-status/

Take a look, open a thread and post photos, receive suggestions, tips from our very experienced troopers. We are here to help.

Cheers

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Kyber said:

Reviso las ligas que me has enviado y empiezo a trabajar...cualquier duda los contacto para su apoyo vale?

Un abrazo!!! :duim:

Si puedes postea fotos  de tus avances.

Once you're ready , post photos. 

Troopers Helping Troopers  :salute:

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Kyber said:

Hello friends, I am interested in working or fixing my armor to level up, I ask for your support to guide me to start and work on it.

Thank you so much.

over&out.

Hola Ulises. Por supuesto que podemos ayudarte...Para eso estamos...No te vamos a perder de vista:duim:...Pon un montón de fotos y haznos un montón de preguntas...Aún estás a tiempo de entrar en el top 1000 de Expertos en Infantería, y en el top 500 de Centurion...

P.D. :Que buen verano pasé en 2019 por tu tierra(Así se siente México en la piel...)... 

Hello Ulises. Of course we can help you ... That is why we are ... We are not going to lose sight of you:duim: ... Put a lot of photos and ask us a lot of questions ... You still have time to enter the top 1000 of EIB, and in the top 500 of Centurion ...

P.S. : What a nice summer I spent in 2019 in your country (This is how Mexico feels on the skin ...) ...

Edited by Chemi
  • Like 2

Just a quick note to congratulate our latest additions to the ranks of Expert Infantry.  Way to go, Troopers!  :th_AnimatedBravoSmiley:

1.  Eric Foehner- (GoofTrooper)  TK 34723  ANH Stunt

2.  Jasper Tan-  (merkava74)  TK 7867  TFA

• Like 3

Maybe I can finish up and skip basic and go for EIB.  Would be cool to be part of the first 1k!  I need non-seam boots - and I just saw that Imperial opens back up next week!  I think I'm going for this!!!

• Like 2