Only 0 spot left.. We did it!

justjoseph63

Working on that after a short break!
Same. Just enjoying my EIB status for a while before I take that further step of joining the elite Centurion badge.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, ForeverFanFirstTimeRecruit said:

So... where is everyone at for their "Centurion"?  What's that total at?  How many of the EI are going to go that next step?  Count me in!

I'm almost there!

• Like 2

I'm making my armor pre-centurion ready so when I do finish it, all I will need for centurion status is rubber gaskets...thats the plan anyway.  As soon as I get basic approval im gonna finish an F-11D and immediately go to request EIB and once I get that then I'll need to go hunting for rubber gaskets for centurion.  Hopefully it will all go to plan. :D

• Like 4

5 hours ago, ForeverFanFirstTimeRecruit said:

So... where is everyone at for their "Centurion"?  What's that total at?  How many of the EI are going to go that next step?  Count me in!

Oh, soon...very soon. I’ve knocked out the the blaster adjustment  that was requested for Centurion, but I have a couple of minor tweaks in other areas before submission. I put a check mark by one of those today as well.

• Like 3

Lets celebrate the 1000 EI's first before we ramp up anything for Centurion500 ;)

You guys can easily work out how many spots there are based on the approval numbers in the centurion application thread.

• Like 4

86f411dacab3cc1e9f3e81f4a47fa5a1.jpg
I bought this just before I started to pursue my Expert Infantry badge. I ended up getting #891. Congratulations again, to all who were part of this glorious March to 1000.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 7

Congratulations, all!

Thank you, to each and every Trooper who has come before #1000 for being a part of it, via hands-on help, online guidance, posting a build thread, mentoring another Trooper, or earning EIB themselves.

They say it takes a village to raise a child.  It certainly takes a Detachment to earn EIB.

Spread the word, encourage others, spread some smiles.  TROOPERS HELPING TROOPERS!

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, Helotech said:

WOW!!!

Just caught onto this thread as I have been busy with work and updating my TK Hero to Centurion. I was just approved for Cent today!!!!

Any more on the 1000 merch?

Look in the merch section ;) 

https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/49998-march-to-1000-pins-open/

https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/49999-victory-1000-11-inch-patch-open/

• Like 1