Only 0 spot left.. We did it!

justjoseph63

5 hours ago, Heavy Metal said:

I can almost hear it... The marching sound of 1000 EIB troopers:dancing-trooper:

tenor.gif.58a0f2ebd406f9e4aeee5aa0e43d29d4.gif

• Like 4

1 hour ago, gmrhodes13 said:

tenor.gif.58a0f2ebd406f9e4aeee5aa0e43d29d4.gif

I can't wait for COVID to end so we can have another mass gathering of TKs.  Thanks for the reminder of happier days.

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, Daetrin said:

I can't wait for COVID to end so we can have another mass gathering of TKs.  Thanks for the reminder of happier days.

waiting-for-omnipod-loop.jpg.3d41a05bc7d56d0f8a9b93a2fba0f03a.jpg

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, Surfintrooper said:

Fingers crossed on my submission and checking my email on the hour. 

HA HA HA oh boy do I remember that email stalking ;) 

waiting-for-omnipod-loop.jpg.505ac3c64a25e4e0188429201759459d.jpg

• Like 4

• TKSpartan changed the title to Only 1 spot left.. Time to STEP UP!
hace 10 horas, MaskedVengeance dijo:

Anybody know what time the DOs go to bed and wake up? Cuz I wanna match their schedules ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They never sleep. That's why their salaries are so high... :laugh1::laugh1::laugh1:

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Bulldog44 said:

The suspense is killing me. :icon_beg:

Well while you are waiting would you like to update your blaster thread as it has watermarked photobucket images now 

:laugh1:

• Like 3

We are currently working diligently on # 1000, folks!  Because this is a group effort among the entire D.O. staff, the fact that we are in different time zones and have odd schedules it may cause it to take a tiny bit longer than normal.  Thanks for bearing with us!  We also have a few surprises up our sleeves forearm pieces... ;)

• Like 7

We are currently working diligently on # 1000, folks!  Because this is a group effort among the entire D.O. staff, the fact that we are in different time zones and have odd schedules it may cause it to take a tiny bit longer than normal.  Thanks for bearing with us!  We also have a few surprises up our sleeves forearm pieces... 

I don’t envy you or the rest of the DO staff!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10 hours ago, carcharoth said:

Can that one trooper please fix his biceps armor? That's not worthy of an EI

I guess that trooper forgot to change out his Rogue One elastic-cinched TK biceps for ANH ones after the uniform reissuing. Right @mr paul:smiley-sw013:

4 hours ago, justjoseph63 said:

We are currently working diligently on # 1000, folks!  Because this is a group effort among the entire D.O. staff, the fact that we are in different time zones and have odd schedules it may cause it to take a tiny bit longer than normal.  Thanks for bearing with us!  We also have a few surprises up our sleeves forearm pieces... ;)

The anticipation is killing me! 

It's midnight in Oz so I expect we'll hear more when the other parties wake up their tomorrow.  As an aside, @GoofTrooper that picture in your avatar is sweet.  You did a really nice job on your armor too (looking at your centurion thread).  :salute:

• Like 1