Only 0 spot left.. We did it!

justjoseph63

• TKSpartan changed the title to Only 3 spots left.. Time to STEP UP!
  • TKSpartan changed the title to Only 2 spots left.. Time to STEP UP!

Greetings.  My armor is ordered and expected around Nov 1.  I have made contact with my GAL, and once the armor arrives, you bet your sweet banthar fodder I will be taking my photos and turning them in with lightspeed progress.  I would imagine if we are down to 2, if I am honored with the official TK of 1001, I would be heartbroken to miss the title, but happy to be the "1" that missed it.  lol

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, TK91977 said:

Greetings.  My armor is ordered and expected around Nov 1.  I have made contact with my GAL, and once the armor arrives, you bet your sweet banthar fodder I will be taking my photos and turning them in with lightspeed progress.  I would imagine if we are down to 2, if I am honored with the official TK of 1001, I would be heartbroken to miss the title, but happy to be the "1" that missed it.  lol

No need to worry.  There is also distinction in being part of the second wave.  Our ultimate goal is 40% of the Legion TK's as EI, which is the same percentage as MEPD.  For 5686 TKs, that would be 2274 EI.

Apollo 12 was not the first to land on the moon, but they certainly had fun doing so and it was a solid event.  Millennium Duo (or Secundus, or II) certainly will have it's own personality and distinction.

So while this is a very big victory for FISD and the Legion membership as a whole, it is not the end.  There is still much more to come :) 

:dancing-trooper:

• Like 10

Two spots left to hit the big 1000....., and I believe we have several applications incoming, this is down to the wire indeed.

Almost there, almost there.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, MaskedVengeance said:

Every morning I wake up wondering if today will be the day.

You are not alone on that one, Caleb. :popcorn:

• Like 3

8 hours ago, MaskedVengeance said:

Y’all need to get an OZ DO.

Well we had one, then he became a DL ;) 

• Like 3