Only 0 spot left.. We did it!

justjoseph63

• justjoseph63 changed the title to Only 7 spots left.. Time to STEP UP!

I don’t think I will be able to make the first 1000, I don’t know if I will be receiving the shim materials and new helmet that I need anytime soon. I honestly have no idea when there gonna be sent or revived.

Good luck to anyone going for the first 1000! Hope you don’t have mine haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, Nada said:

I don’t think I will be able to make the first 1000, I don’t know if I will be receiving the shim materials and new helmet that I need anytime soon. I honestly have no idea when there gonna be sent or revived.

I feel the same, I still have a lot to do on my armor.  I'm trying to ramp up construction to high gear but its a daunting task and not enough spaces left to feel confident.  Plus its an FOTK so its even more challenging and time consuming.

6 hours ago, Nada said:

3 hours ago, MomoSS said:

I feel the same, I still have a lot to do on my armor.  I'm trying to ramp up construction to high gear but its a daunting task and not enough spaces left to feel confident.  Plus its an FOTK so its even more challenging and time consuming.

Just don't rush, rushing can lead to mistakes and remember it's not a race, If you can't make it to the first 1000 I'm sure you'll be in the march to 1500 ;) 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, gmrhodes13 said:

Just don't rush, rushing can lead to mistakes and remember it's not a race, If you can't make it to the first 1000 I'm sure you'll be in the march to 1500 ;) 

I won't and haven't been I've waited for this helmet and shim material way before I got my TK numbers its been months since I've ordered it. I've been waiting for so long to attempt the new shims. I've over looked my armor and I have everything apart from my shoulder straps which have become to discolored for ANH Stunt and work on fixing my strapping that's become damaged and some fix some pieces with the cover stripes coming off. (See my build thread I've posted pictures of all pieces of my armor)

• TKSpartan changed the title to Only 6 spots left.. Time to STEP UP!

Day by day it becomes less of a mystery and closer to reality, I am as excited as everyone else for this, so here is another piece to the puzzle.

Peak 13.jpg

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Sly11 said:

Day by day it becomes less of a mystery and closer to reality, I am as excited as everyone else for this, so here is another piece to the puzzle.

Peak 13.jpg

That’s the piece of the puzzle I was looking for!!!!

Actually, not really. I still can’t make out the whole picture. Such a tease!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Firedog said:

That’s the piece of the puzzle I was looking for!!!!

Actually, not really. I still can’t make out the whole picture. Such a tease!

Could that be a Stromtrooper Commander shoulder bell?

Keep on counting down Troopers , Last approved EIB #994 TK 18034  Dave.

Only 6 spots left  to go. :Stormtrooper_walk_south:

I just submitted my request for EIB! TK-15028. Down to the wire now...

• Like 1

• justjoseph63 changed the title to Only 5 spots left.. Time to STEP UP!

This countdown to 1000 was a great Idea! Watching that number get higher, reading everyone's excited responses, getting clues of what's to come once we reach 1000, it's all been a lot of fun! Not to mention it has provided some healthy pressure for us to get our applications submitted. Whoever was behind this, well done! 

• Like 1