Only 0 spot left.. We did it!

justjoseph63

I heard that some folk are holding back their applications as they are trying to time it so they can be EI#1000.   I would encourage you guys not to do so, as you may find that due to how the applications get processed, you may end up as EI # 1001! :laser:

So, don't delay - apply today!  This is something you definitely don't want to miss out on.

• Like 6

It does seem like apps slowed since the upper teens. Could be that Troopers who expedited their builds have now all been approved and we’re back to the normal pace of submissions. When I joined the boards nine months ago the average was about five approvals per month.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

23 minutes ago, MaskedVengeance said:

It does seem like apps slowed since the upper teens. Could be that Troopers who expedited their builds have now all been approved and we’re back to the normal pace of submissions. When I joined the boards nine months ago the average was about five approvals per month.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It’s been a week and I’m still awaiting basic approval. Hopefully I can have my app in soon. I’m getting super nervous.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MaskedVengeance said:

Could very well be, there have been months in the past were we have only seen 2 or 3 applications. 

I know some are just waiting on last pieces, approval and access.

I really hope some aren't waiting for the 1000th, that's not what FISD is about, troopers helping troopers, not glory hunters ;) 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, gmrhodes13 said:

Could very well be, there have been months in the past were we have only seen 2 or 3 applications. 

I know some are just waiting on last pieces, approval and access.

I really hope some aren't waiting for the 1000th, that's not what FISD is about, troopers helping troopers, not glory hunters ;) 

Seems like an easy way to end up being #1001 or #1002. I couldn’t make that gamble personally.

• Like 2

That would suck!  trying to be #1000, then suddenly you end up #1001 etc lol.

Just get in and get it done I say.

It's been a long march to this point, don't sit on your hands hoping to get your timing right, because you might be asked to provide an extra photo, or make an adjustment, then another application comes in and beats you to the post.

• Like 1

Although this was originally under consideration as a surprise, I think it's time we make an official announcement.

You already know of the detachment wide celebration of this mile stone and that there is a special piece of merch which we have been revealing little peeks of right. That merch item will be available to all 501st approved detachment members.

But there will be a second until now, secret piece of merch available, and only available to those that are within the 1000 so it is exclusive.

I did say this was a monumental occasion for us, and that we would offer fantastic merch item this year to celebrate it. These items will be only available once, so don't delay in getting your EI application in or you will miss out on this exclusive additional piece of FISD history.

• Like 2

Ha Sly! Funny you mention that. The thought of holding off to be Lucky #1000 had crossed my mind too. But then I figured it would be just my luck that several others did too and there would be a mad last minute onslaught of submissions that would push me back to 1003 or something. So glad I'm all done!

Sent from my sorrosuub C1 comm link device using Tapatalk

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Freddybear said:

As a British Firefighter the number 999 appeals to me as it is the equivalent of the US 911 but right now I just want to get in. I feel like I'm cutting it close as it is!

You can do it Dave!

1 hour ago, TheDecisiveRaindrop said:

I’ve already accepted the fact that I will probably not make it in the first 1k, still got a long ways to go before I can even get basic.

There still hope amigo! Now that you've started your build it will roll like a snowball gaining traction downhill. Maybe you can be the squeaker and get in just under the line. 

• Like 3

Hmmm, 10 more EI's and we are at 1000! that is awesome in itself.

So as promised, here is your next sneak peek, and to celebrate 10 to go, here is an extra piece :)

Piece 3.jpg   Piece 4.jpg

• Like 2

Down to single digit

ONLY 9 spots remaining .  Last approved EIB #991 Brian "Labaki" TK84881

• Like 1

The atmosphere is electric around this, Go, go, go!

Here is your next sneak peek, as we are getting close to the wire I will be releasing more pieces.

Piece 7.jpg

1 hour ago, Firedog said:

I received my basic approval notification last night l and am awaiting my TK ID...the armor gods are making me sweat this one out.

Awesome news, congratulations and welcome to the ranks trooper