Only 0 spot left.. We did it!

justjoseph63

If I recall correctly that this thread started with 37 slots left (but maybe I missed some), then we’ve now crossed the halfway-point of the countdown!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But it’s like a roll of toilet paper... it speeds up as you get closer to the end!!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ForeverFanFirstTimeRecruit said:

There will also be a special piece I've been putting together for use in the newsletter for when we reach 1000 ;) 

• Like 2

March to 1000 update and announcement.

We are steadily approaching the big number, and actually even closer than any of us had realised.

In a process of due diligence gmrhodes13 (Glen) spent many hours starting from EI approval 1, yep ground zero checking all the approved numbers. Well to his surprise he actually found two members that had been approved and not issued an approval number.

The DO's, Glen and myself have been in discussion and done extra checks to verify Glens findings and he is absolutely correct.

The two members who had been simply labeled as Approved, will now be given the next 2 numbers of approval taking us that little bit closer to 1000.

Mark "humperdingle" TK22700  originally approved September 13th 2016.  Approved (985)

Daphne "Athenall" TK62317 originally approved October 7th 2016. Approved (986)

We are officially now at 14 to go!

• Like 2

I will just add from time to time you may see [APPROVED] on some EIB applications this is due to it being an additional EIB award which are not issued numbers, (you only get one EIB number awarded) normally you would see [APPROVED] with a 2nd or 3rd or 4th or so on in the title depending on the amount of additional awards the member has.

• Like 2

Just now, MaskedVengeance said:

Doesn’t this mean we now get another sneak peek at the commemorative patch/merch design?!

Most recent peek was in yesterdays newsletter. I think Andrew unveils new glimpses at increments of 10

Most recent peek was in yesterdays newsletter. I think Andrew unveils new glimpses at increments of 10

Looks great, Andrew! I totally missed the newsletter since my Tapatalk notifications have been completely blank for 2-3 days until today. Time to catch up!

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, MaskedVengeance said:

Looks great, Andrew! I totally missed the newsletter since my Tapatalk notifications have been completely blank for 2-3 days until today. Time to catch up!

Just realized there is a thread with reveals also but it's in a 501st member access area so you wouldn't see that ;) 

• Like 1

Reason its in the 501st area is we can only sell merch to 501st members as per the Operations protocol

501st member means you must have an approved costume and have been issued a TK/Legion ID number.

Article IX: Merchandise and Branding

1. The 501st Legion is a club based on a copyrighted property and is not authorized to profit from the sales of merchandise bearing images or ideas from the STAR WARS property.

2. Merchandise or materials created to promote or advertise the 501st Legion (referred to herein as "merchandise") will be sold only to members of the 501st Legion and Rebel Legion and at cost. Merchandise is not to be sold to the general public unless authorized and be approved by Legion Command and Lucasfilm

• Like 2

Yep, we are down to only 12 spots left to become a part of FISD history... to be one of the original 1000!  Who knew lo these many years ago that we would have so many dedicated troopers who would take the time to bring their armor to the next level of screen accuracy!

For those who have already been approved, and those about to step up and set themselves apart, I salute you!  :salute:

• Like 9

Getting so close to finishing my TK build. E-11 is supposed to ship by the weekend. It’s getting down to the wire and my fingers are crossed and anxiety level on high...lol

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Firedog said:

Getting so close to finishing my TK build. E-11 is supposed to ship by the weekend. It’s getting down to the wire and my fingers are crossed and anxiety level on high...lol

You can get basic approval without a blaster, it's an option ;) 

• Like 2

I'll clean up my 8 year old AP suit which I WAS APPROVED as ESB for , for Celebration 2015 when it was the 35th anniversary and apply for EIB now  and then Centurion...wish me luck...

• Like 2