Only 0 spot left.. We did it!

justjoseph63

Just to get it right.

The basic approval is given by my Garrison? In my case the German Garrison. I´m actually in the process being approved.

EIB or even Centurion will be done by FISD?

I´ve built my armor following Level3, just Boots and undersuit are for basic.

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Roukie 1 said:

Just to get it right.

The basic approval is given by my Garrison? In my case the German Garrison. I´m actually in the process being approved.

Yes Andreas, Basic is from your Garrison, EIB and Centurion you apply Here in FISD.  :salute:

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Roukie 1 said:

Just to get it right.

Once you get your Basic 501st approval, you will then need to apply for Legion access here on the FISD in this thread.  After that, have a look at the Visual Checklist here to make sure you are ready for EI and then post up your submission here using the Photo checklist.   Looking forward to seeing your results, Andreas!  If you have any questions or concerns, always feel free to contact one of us in the D.O. department.

• Like 2

Looks like submissions are up increasing [edit], and I'm bowing out on the running, so that's a slot for somebody else! Congrats to the newest EI troopers, and to those aspiring, keep up the great work!

Edited by MaskedVengeance

3 hours ago, MaskedVengeance said:

Looks like submissions are up, and I'm bowing out on the running, so that's a slot for somebody else! Congrats to the newest EI troopers, and to those aspiring, keep up the great work!

What do you mean by submissions being up? I’m not sure I follow. Does this mean that the first 1k have been filled?

Edit: Nevermind, Caleb. I just say your post in your build thread. I’m so sorry to hear the news as I know how tough it is to have your sights on something and get so close to the finish line to have life interrupt everything.  I hope something comes along quickly for you that may prevent you from having to sell your kit, but if not, I hope you get what you need for it.

Edited by Firedog
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Firedog said:

What do you mean by submissions being up? I’m not sure I follow. Does this mean that the first 1k have been filled?

I think He means submissions are increasing, but we haven't filled the 1 K yet.  :Stormtrooper_walk_south:

• Like 2

WOW!  I find it fantastic to know that we are down to the last 23 before reaching the 1000 mark for Expert Infantry level!

To those who have submitted and been approved for EI, know that on behalf of the entire Staff we salute each and every one of you for taking your armor to the next level of screen accuracy.  :salute:

BUT... time is running out, Troopers.  At this rate we will be reaching our goal soon, and in order to be a part of the "Original 1000" (and get in on that sweet swag we promised) we encourage you to submit your armor as soon as you think it is ready.

If you have ANY questions or concerns about this, please feel free to ask any member of the D.O Staff** and we will be more than happy to help!

D.O. Staff contacts:  (Just click on the name to PM)

justjoseph63

Sha Sha

Mario

• Like 4

Stormtroopers have never had such good aim as they do right now.

The countdown is well and truly on and I for one am getting pretty darn excited at the prospect of hitting the 1000 Bullseye in the next few months.

Great work to all that have already submitted and to those building like crazy to get into the first 1000 group.

DO team, you are all doing a wonderful job appraising and approving troopers, thank you for your efforts.

I will reveal another piece of the merch item when we hit 20 which I suspect will be by next week at this rate. :salute:

• Like 6

Yeah, this is a once in a lifetime opportunity to say "I was there, I was one of the first 1000".  It will never happen again, so I hope people appreciate this opportunity and get their EIB apps in ASAP :laser:

• Like 2

• justjoseph63 changed the title to Only 22 spots left.. Time to STEP UP!
Yeah, this is a once in a lifetime opportunity to say "I was there, I was one of the first 1000".  It will never happen again, so I hope people appreciate this opportunity [...]

I’ll be able to say “I was there, but then COVID happened and I had to sell my incomplete TK armor.” Hopefully in the next several years I’ll be able to save back up to repurchase and get into the first 1k Centurions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, MaskedVengeance said:

I’ll be able to say “I was there, but then COVID happened and I had to sell my incomplete TK armor.” Hopefully in the next several years I’ll be able to save back up to repurchase and get into the first 1k Centurions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You will still be able to buy the special merch item as I'm opening that up to the membership, sorry for your situation Caleb.

Woo Hoo! Congrats AleX

I shall reveal another sneak peek of the merch item when we hit 20.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Sly11 said:

I shall reveal another sneak peek of the merch item when we hit 20.

Time for that reveal!  Congrats to Sergio (Keko) TK 10650 for reaching EI.. #980!

• justjoseph63 changed the title to Only 20 spots left.. Time to STEP UP!