Only 0 spot left.. We did it!

justjoseph63

17 hours ago, ForeverFanFirstTimeRecruit said:

Maybe I can finish up and skip basic and go for EIB.  Would be cool to be part of the first 1k!  I need non-seam boots - and I just saw that Imperial opens back up next week!  I think I'm going for this!!!

Perfect!!!.We all hope to see you with your EIB application soon!!!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/27/2020 at 7:53 PM, Chemi said:

Hola Ulises. Por supuesto que podemos ayudarte...Para eso estamos...No te vamos a perder de vista:duim:...Pon un montón de fotos y haznos un montón de preguntas...Aún estás a tiempo de entrar en el top 1000 de Expertos en Infantería, y en el top 500 de Centurion...

P.D. :Que buen verano pasé en 2019 por tu tierra(Así se siente México en la piel...)... 

Hello Ulises. Of course we can help you ... That is why we are ... We are not going to lose sight of you:duim: ... Put a lot of photos and ask us a lot of questions ... You still have time to enter the top 1000 of EIB, and in the top 500 of Centurion ...

P.S. : What a nice summer I spent in 2019 in your country (This is how Mexico feels on the skin ...) ...

Muchas gracias ....una disculpa por contestar hasta ahora pero el trabajo ha estado intenso.... agradezco la atención y en los siguientes días reviso lo que debo trabajar y comenzar hacer los ajustes que se vayan presentando.

Que agradable escuchar que pasaste una buena estancia por estos rumbos ....jajajaja cuando tengan oportunidad de volver no duden en contactarme para hacer mas cálida su estancia.

over&out.

• Like 2

• justjoseph63 changed the title to Only 31 spots left.. Time to STEP UP!

Congratulations to Ashley (aroberton), TK 21864 for becoming EI # 969!  Only 31 more spaces left to a part of the "Original 1000", folks.

• Like 5

Congrats to the latest EI inductees.

Keep those builds going and the applications coming in as we have just added a new Deputy to the DO roster so the team is ready to handle the volume of applications swiftly.

Watch this space also for a teaser in the near future.

• Like 1

On 27/5/2020 at 17:56, TKSpartan said:

Si puedes postea fotos de tus avances.

Una vez que esté listo, publique fotos. 

Troopers Helping Troopers  :saludo:

Hola Mario al intentar abrir los links enviados me aprece que no tengo permisos ...me pueden apoyar por fa.

Links say I don’t have permission to see them.

On 27/5/2020 at 19:53, Chemi said:

Hola Ulises Por supuesto que podemos ayudar ... Para eso estamos ... No vamos a perder la vista : duim:... Pon un montón de fotos y haznos un montón de preguntas ... Aún estás a tiempo de entrar en el top 1000 de Expertos en Infantería, y en el top 500 de Centurion ...

PD : Que buen verano pasé en 2019 por tu tierra (Así se siente México en la piel ...) ... 

Hola ulises Por supuesto que podemos ayudarte ... Por eso estamos ... No te vamos a perder de vista : duim: ... Pon muchas fotos y haznos muchas preguntas ... Todavía tienes tiempo para entrar los mejores 1000 del BEI , y entre los mejores 500 del Centurión ...

PD: Qué lindo verano pasé en 2019 en tu país (así es como se siente México en la piel ...) ...

Muchas gracias ....una disculpa por contestar hasta ahora pero el trabajo ha estado intenso.... agradezco la atención y en los siguientes días reviso lo que debo trabajar y comenzar hacer los ajustes que se vayan presentando.

Que agradable escuchar que pasaste una buena estancia por estos rumbos ....jajajaja cuando tengas oportunidad de regresar no dudes en contactarme para hacer mas placentera tu estancia.

over&out.

38 minutes ago, Kyber said:

Hola Mario al intentar abrir los links enviados me aprece que no tengo permisos ...me pueden apoyar por fa.

Links say I don’t have permission to see them.

Hola Ulises, probablemente sea porque no has solicitado acceso al FISD usa el siguiente procedimiento:

Hi Ulises, It may be due to you haven't request acces to FISD.  please follow the instruccions:

entra aquí  Request Acces Here

Cualquier duda a la orden, saludos

Any questions, to order, cheers

:salute:

7 hours ago, TKSpartan said:

Hola Ulises, probablemente sea porque no has solicitado acceso al FISD usa el siguiente procedimiento:

Hi Ulises, It may be due to you haven't request acces to FISD.  please follow the instruccions:

entra aquí  Request Acces Here

Cualquier duda a la orden, saludos

Any questions, to order, cheers

Ok ... ya la habia solicitado hace tiempo, pedi nuevamente por si algo faltaria .. Gracias 

Saludos!!!

10 minutes ago, Kyber said:

Ok ... ya la habia solicitado hace tiempo, pedi nuevamente por si algo faltaria .. Gracias 

Saludos!!!

ok,  me avisas si el problema persiste.

ok let me know if the problem persist .

And then there were 30... (spots left, that is).  Congrats to Leonard Chamberlin (TK 504210- Imc3) for reaching Expert Infantry!  :salute:

• Like 1

On 6/19/2020 at 1:15 PM, TK-28046 said:

I got infected with Covid-19, I stopped many of my personal plans but now I am almost ready to enter the top 1000.

Truly sorry to hear that, Leonardo, and hope you are much better!  We are ready when you are, sir.  ;)

• Like 1

• Sly11 featured this topic
Dang it! I fear I won’t get my armor delivered and built in time. Serves me right for procrastinating, I guess.

There won’t be anything wrong with being 1001 or 1057 or 1138. Based on the past year, it seems there have been around five EI approvals a month, which may speed up a bit here at the end, but we definitely still have at least a couple months to go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

Hi there,

I really want to be one of the last 30 in this FISD achievement!

Do I apply for EI as soon as I can clear basic approval? Or can I clear at EI level?

Cheers,
Martyn (Mar2D2)

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Mar2D2 said:

Hi there,

I really want to be one of the last 30 in this FISD achievement!

Do I apply for EI as soon as I can clear basic approval? Or can I clear at EI level?

Cheers,
Martyn (Mar2D2) emoji1591.pngemoji41.pngemoji1591.png

Hi martyn, you must have been approved in basic first and have your TK ID.  Once you get that, you can apply for EIB .

Cheers :salute:

Hi martyn, you must have been approved in basic first and have your TK ID.  Once you get that, you can apply for EIB .

Cheers :salute:
I thought that was the case. Just waiting to go through a few bits with my armourer and need to finish off my E-11 blaster. Then I will be putting in my application for basic.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Mar2D2 said:

Just waiting to go through a few bits with my armourer and need to finish off my E-11 blaster. Then I will be putting in my application for basic.

Sounds great!  What I would suggest is to post up in the "Pre-Approval" thread here.  This way, we can give you a heads-up (if needed) on any issues you may need to address so that your Basic approval should be a breeze.  It may help to add that you are also looking for EI/Centurion suggestions so that we can go over those as well.

Also, once you get your Basic approval you are always more than welcome to PM any of us on the D.O. staff for any specific information or questions pertaining to the higher levels.

I have a thread here which can help, and I look forward to seeing your submission for Expert Infantry!

• Like 1

Congrats to Laura (TK 17144) of the Dutch garrison on her recent EI level badge! :th_AnimatedBravoSmiley:   Only 27 spots left, folks....

• Like 3

• justjoseph63 changed the title to Only 27 spots left.. Time to STEP UP!

27 to go, the numbers are falling and the intensity increases.

Get those applications in people :)

• Like 1