Hello from a UK Newbie

higgy71

Hi All,

I am Mark, also known as Higgy. I went to see ANH on it's original theatrical run in the UK when i was 7. I have wanted a stormtrooper costume ever since. I figure 42 years is enough time to wait for anything :D

I love all things Star Wars, especially original trilogy & Rogue One.

I recently bought an inferior outfit before discovering UK garrison & FISD. I have now sold that kit, bought armour from RWA Creations and have a WIP under the expert guidance of Cableguy Dan.

Looking forward to completing my kit & trooping with some of you in the future.

Regards Mark

• Like 1

Welcome Mark, welcome to FISD. 

Glad you're on the way of becoming an Imperial Stormtrooper and with an excellent Armor and a great expert help from Dan. 

Good luck and look forward for photos of your advances. 

Cheers. :jc_doublethumbup:

Welcome to the TRUE home of shiny white armor, Mark!  You are indeed fortunate to be under the guidance of Dan, who is a legend here!  Knowing that, I am expecting great things from you, sir, and I look forward to seeing your progress as you head for Centurion level (hint hint). ;)

• Like 1

Welcome to the FISD, Mark.  You're in good hands with Dan - your tube stripes will be flawless and your brow will be suitably located.  :P  Seriously though, with Dan's guidance you'll have no problem reaching Centurion.  :duim:

Edited by wook1138
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, wook1138 said:

You're in good hands with Dan - your tube stripes will be flawless and your brow will suitably located.

:laugh1: Ain't that the truth!

14 hours ago, justjoseph63 said:

Welcome to the TRUE home of shiny white armor, Mark!  You are indeed fortunate to be under the guidance of Dan, who is a legend here!  Knowing that, I am expecting great things from you, sir, and I look forward to seeing your progress as you head for Centurion level (hint hint). ;)

12 hours ago, wook1138 said:

Welcome to the FISD, Mark.  You're in good hands with Dan - your tube stripes will be flawless and your brow will suitably located.  :P  Seriously though, with Dan's guidance you'll have no problem reaching Centurion.  :duim:

You are far too kind. I'm honoured. :blush:

Welcome to FISD Higgy, Dan is very good, you are lucky to have his assistance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Thanks All, my WIP is underway on UK Garrison, I will replace my proflie photo from that inferior helmet once mine is finished.

Looking forward to meeting some of you once the world has returned to some normality & my build is complete.

• Like 2