TK-47529 Reporting For Duty

Psibur

After ~2 years of assembling my armor in a clandestine manner with much appreciated help and advice from members of the Old Line Garrison, and with the primary objective to surprise my younglings, I was approved in February right before the elections.  As usual, my timing is pretty horrible so I was able to get my first troop in to reveal the project to the kids before the lockdown and haven't been able to do a whole lot since.  Using the time now to work on tweaks to the armor to remove some armor bite, and get my bucket fans and electronics ready for action oncethis whole thing blows over.

90012156_495090734706829_6103794387618103296_n.jpg.ec1b5a691dd325b7710ff78dd6cc17a7.jpg

IMG_E0952.thumb.JPG.1c729dc638db960bf4bc856d27a3b0f8.JPG

Edited by Psibur
  • Like 1

Congratulations Trooper, Welcome to FISD and welcome to the Legion. :th_AnimatedBravoSmiley:

Glad you were able to do your first troop and to show your armor to the kids, what about their reaction?   tell us more

Stay Safe . :salute:

6 minutes ago, TKSpartan said:

Congratulations Trooper, Welcome to FISD and welcome to the Legion. :th_AnimatedBravoSmiley:

Glad you were able to do your first troop and to show your armor to the kids, what about their reaction?   tell us more

Stay Safe . :salute:

My oldest seemed like he recognized my voice even with going through the iComm and speaker.  The youngest screamed when he finally recognized me after taking the helmet off.  Watching him process that was comedy gold.  To this day he still asks me why I transformed into a Stormtrooper.  They got to meet three others in the garrison and hang around a bit before going back out to the event.

12 minutes ago, Psibur said:

My oldest seemed like he recognized my voice even with going through the iComm and speaker.  The youngest screamed when he finally recognized me after taking the helmet off.  Watching him process that was comedy gold.  To this day he still asks me why I transformed into a Stormtrooper.  They got to meet three others in the garrison and hang around a bit before going back out to the event.

Great Trooper!! those moments makes the effort worthwhile.  :th_AnimatedBravoSmiley:  

Cheers