DarthBiscuit's R1TK Build (Jimmiroquai kit)

Some gloss white touch up to the thighs and butt plate.

3Uc59ky.jpg

Then a lot of trimming some elastic and webbing and installing snaps. The elastic holding my biceps to the bells will now be double-snapped. I tried again to CA glue the edges of the large ammo boxes to the belt. And I started redoing my thigh hanging straps.

Kc6D9Fa.jpg

• Like 1

Some form of comfort is pretty darn important. Nothing worse than spending good money on your dream costume and not being able to wear it because it hurts too much. The small steps you are taking will have a big payoff in the long run.
Great work so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

I submitted to join the 501st through California's Golden Gate Garrison!! Wish me luck!

GrtoAFN.gif

Also, we all suited up and walked to my kids' school...one mile round trip! My armor did great, except for my left grave rotating. I'll stick some small velcro squares on my boots and hopefully solve that!

Good luck Dan, dont forget, if your GML is comparing to the latest CRL you can direct him to our post regarding the grace period for any that has started building based on the previous version.

https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/50062-rogue-one-tk-crl-update-2020/

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I did it!!

lSAQ9mr.jpg

I gotta tell you, I'm also finishing up my master's degree right now. I just submitted the initial draft of my thesis to my advisors. BUT...receiving my approval to join the 501st through the Golden Gate Garrison from @RickyBoyBlue made me throw my arms up in triumph!! My wife rolled her eyes :laugh1:

So proud to be joining this fine organization. Thanks for the support!! Just waiting on that TKID...

• Like 4

• 4 weeks later...