UK newbie

Hi all, 

I'm Chris from the wilds of Wiltshire, UK.

I've been trooping as a Rebel pilot for a couple of years but have always wanted a TK. I picked up a used Jedi-Robe style TK about a year ago and although i love it, I really but wanted to built my own which was fitted exactly for me.  

I've started my build with kit from RWA Creations and so far, so good although I'll definately be checking out all the relevant posts on here

Look forward to making your acquaintances in the future

Cheers! 

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Chris1880 said:

Hi all, 

I'm Chris from the wilds of Wiltshire, UK.

I've been trooping as a Rebel pilot for a couple of years but have always wanted a TK. I picked up a used Jedi-Robe style TK about a year ago and although i love it, I really but wanted to built my own which was fitted exactly for me.  

I've started my build with kit from RWA Creations and so far, so good although I'll definately be checking out all the relevant posts on here

Look forward to making your acquaintances in the future

Cheers! 

Hi Chris, welcome to FISD. Glad you're on the way to becoming an Imperial Stormtrooper. 

Mine is an RWA too and I'm so happy with it. 

Looking forward to see your building process photos and feel free to ask here all your questions and receive comments and feedback from our very experienced Troopers. 

Good luck. :salute:

Welcome to the FISD, Chris.

If you haven’t already, make sure you sign up over at www.ukgarrison.co.uk to start your WIP thread. Between the two forums you’ll have masses of info at assurance at your fingertips. :-)

Best wishes
Dan

Welcome to the dark side Chris. Might I suggest you begin a build thread? You can document your progress and if you have questions or concerns as you go you can get quick responses and guidance.

Sent from my sorrosuub C1 comm link device using Tapatalk

• 7 months later...

Thanks for the welcome all

After 8 months of building, several beers and an awful lot of bad language, my armour is finished and cleared.  Over the moon to get my TKID!!

I guess my only question is , what happens now?!

Chris

• Like 1

Congratulations and welcome to the ranks trooper, head here and request higher access, once approved you should see a little bit more