made my own arc trooper load out

this is my first oc that was a arc trooper ct-5598-5783 also known as drauger the armor design is still under workds so commander wolffes season 4 design for helmet for the actual armor not counting the pauldrons or the kama is blitz the kama is colt i never made the armor design before i never done much with cosplaying with armor i don't even got a place where i can personally purchase or make armor so im going to be trying to make them out of eva foam im just now starting on making his armor im just needing a blank arc trooper template with commander wolffes season four helmet pauldrons are hammer kama is colt the rest of the armor is blitz but instead of yellow stripes it was  emerald green he has duel dc-17 dual blasters im very new to this i don't got alot of resources

Hello and welcome not sure if you know but clone troopers have their own detachment which you can find here https://501stclonetroopers.com/forum/index.php