Hi from FL

Hi, congratulations for your BBB Day!! Looking forward to see your building process. 

Remember to post photos of your advances and questions. 

We are here to help. :jc_doublethumbup:

Welcome, Chris!  I am a fellow Floridian but moved here last year.  What area of the sunshine state do you call home?  Something I always suggest is to start a build thread in this thread.  That way, you can ask all the questions you need to in one area, post photos of your build progress as well as pics of any issues you may will run across.  We are here to help every step of the way, so never be shy about hitting us up if we can be of service.  It's what we do best!

Welcome Chris to FISD. 

Fellow Florida Garrison & Makaze Squad member. What section of FL are you in? Any questions feel free to ask. 

19 hours ago, justjoseph63 said:

Welcome, Chris!  I am a fellow Floridian but moved here last year.  What area of the sunshine state do you call home?  Something I always suggest is to start a build thread in this thread.  That way, you can ask all the questions you need to in one area, post photos of your build progress as well as pics of any issues you may will run across.  We are here to help every step of the way, so never be shy about hitting us up if we can be of service.  It's what we do best!

I started my build thread here. I’m in the Tampa area.

Greetings from Orlando, Makaze Squad! No better time to get started on a build when the Empire is in full lock down! We are all here to help!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1