Height: 6'1"

Weight: 160lbs.

Boots Maker: Imperial Boots

Canvas Belt: AP

Hand Plates Type: justjoseph63

Neck Seal Type: Darman's Props

Holster Maker: AP

Link to EIB approval.

Based on my EIB approval, I closed the gap between my back plate and kidney, tried to lessen the gap between my thighs and shins, lessened the gap on my shoulders and back plate, and moved my drop boxes to the side.

LgO2XbN.jpg

jT7WeuA.jpg

KnG05Yn.jpg

xorFQKT.jpg

negs1bN.jpg

nA7GiE4.jpg

Regarding the paint on the ab buttons, I do see the requirement is "Ab button paint shall not extend beyond the bottom of the actual raised button", but none of the buttons extend beyond the raised button. There is a slight white raise around each button. I hope the detailed ab button picture shows this better.

vleauIA.jpg

TzHa1w1.jpg

4dbnhKJ.jpg

9gpZ4zv.jpg

6hjyD9o.jpg

FzXW9f1.jpg

XfAeew0.jpg

pSlwpUL.jpg

4ZEKYN3.jpg

Per EIB request, I raised the right side of my sniper knee to align with the ridges on the shin.

7Swvy4J.jpg

BK73gOZ.jpg

AV77OwP.jpg

gU573VW.jpg

aDlb5o5.jpg

t3EnYpB.jpg

xakk8Mc.jpg

jWqYDPq.jpg

KzYcm0c.jpg

JFV0S47.jpg

UnN5jLj.jpg

r4dDevH.jpg

JGyfPLC.jpg

SGrFZx6.jpg

HGrvny9.jpg

9Ux9lR2.jpg

tC3sarT.jpg

XsdEAKI.jpg

rA6PWSO.jpg

4G1Ndrn.jpg

Edited by iEmpire916

Nice work, you may have to watch your drop box placement, a little E6000 can hold the elastic in place ;) 

aViwWnh.jpg

I'd also check you spacing on the TD, gap between end caps and plate look a little small

rA6PWSO.jpggallery 12157 59 19594TD

Good luck with approval

• Like 1

Looking good, William, and Sha Sha will be with your shortly!  As Glen mentioned, the drop boxes are still wandering a little and need some more alignment.  Easy fix!

Drop boxes are vertically aligned with the end of the ammo belt 

These pics are from your current submission

e0mMNu9.jpg?1  Ep3WBkP.jpg?1      JuwSduC.jpg?1  vo0s2dK.png?1  

Because a close-up was not visible in your EI submission this item was not seen, but as per the CRL for Level 3 the return edges in the "hump" area will need to be trimmed out.  4 minutes with a Dremel should do the trick!

No return edge on the inside of the front of the forearm is allowed.

PE8Qkwk.jpg                 46QS6rq.jpg?1   qLdE09B.jpg?1

To completely eliminate the gap between the ab/kidney it looks as if you have room to tighten your belt a bit.

Ideally there no gap between the abdomen and kidney armor

2CBs2F7.jpg                6m3BAqh.jpg?1    0y5NexF.jpg?1

Almost there, sir!!  :jc_doublethumbup:

• Like 1

On 4/3/2020 at 3:15 AM, justjoseph63 said:

Looking good, William, and Sha Sha will be with your shortly!  As Glen mentioned, the drop boxes are still wandering a little and need some more alignment.  Easy fix!

Drop boxes are vertically aligned with the end of the ammo belt 

These pics are from your current submission

e0mMNu9.jpg?1  Ep3WBkP.jpg?1      JuwSduC.jpg?1  vo0s2dK.png?1  

Because a close-up was not visible in your EI submission this item was not seen, but as per the CRL for Level 3 the return edges in the "hump" area will need to be trimmed out.  4 minutes with a Dremel should do the trick!

No return edge on the inside of the front of the forearm is allowed.

PE8Qkwk.jpg                 46QS6rq.jpg?1   qLdE09B.jpg?1

To completely eliminate the gap between the ab/kidney it looks as if you have room to tighten your belt a bit.

Ideally there no gap between the abdomen and kidney armor

2CBs2F7.jpg                6m3BAqh.jpg?1    0y5NexF.jpg?1

Almost there, sir!!  :jc_doublethumbup:

Ok, so I shifted my drop boxes over and I think they look pretty good now!

MEhN9I3.jpg

rnuls0F.jpg

And I also got rid of the return edge on my on my forearms as well. Hopefully these are acceptable now! :)

ySj6fEy.jpg

INZ5W7w.jpg

Also, here is a close up of my side and I do not believe I can close the gap any more than that. haha

BN3ezqi.jpg

Edited by iEmpire916

Hey William!

Good to see your Centurion app already. :) We need a few more fixes from you before proceeding with your application.

First, your shoulder bell gap is improved, but there's still a visible gap at the top. Is it possible to shorten the elastic holding it on any more? I don't have a good sense of how broad your shoulders are compared to the bells.

GyaGkkUfIfwnlAkLT0FsBEM8xroSt4x7e4BHcch-dGW4lESbsXOpiY0r-P7V435C6xp6uKbZe6caAyPbIO8i3jYgCPZSb_iqje4Rw86rYU2lJBNJOCzPKaOBpTYTsgp1PxOUKzHozn1PgmZ1E38uhAAHh0FgSVxpB_UWjj_i8TMA63PPu7rYgEPNiqkf2YRpYlfts5vN53A8htv0pr8e9BZAnYDCizYImAIYeV8JRmb7cep090fmPXTgzO_xPTv2neDvWuR8jgL8y4esm-75fIErGd6HuUmcLDpeoLf_wcRoaxx8ID4NaEahLcK0oGTW2mGoyrl-ocOnKVNYKbaHQZEKl_XwdDBJoXlRcTsae8cp0960g5ClBP8is2RGKp0cGdvatl8GoPwGSHtyfbqEvVCDt52ekc8RtX-myiH7VCCtacND3GtSD8Sim2NuGS7FWirN5gYnXcSU3BzgNbZfPXLjjXvAcda_f-MBunStaAfcdpNij2QxBpbYdvFPg0Q0_fu3g5AXPDty9Xt4bNcfc6MOYHv9pXmJ-7UoN2dpVcCvFSvkDGFXo8fgmq9GDl-3kUvZxlEcx_5Xvy23B-itqoooCIiFfdROO4u-h2EDEAIq94315KWXrAaV0XL5_MFj08-oM-7EiTfLLoSy9tSWe9yfQUgbyPAtiKexBakIKhTciRiPkUiS4hNc06KMCVy1wem0T0_-owVJRQxdvBDeVT415qlIdbFdZdhTEnQ-KKWvlSRU-oiyBWhV=w839-h459-no

Reference Images:

at3TmJIewBWZrg05eEDYHGJHVpiPgND42LTTWR1e

Next, the horizontal dropbox alignment looks great, but they appear to be hanging a little low. It might just be the photo perspective, but if there is a gap, we're asking you to shorten the elastic so the top of the dropbox sits just at the bottom of the ABS belt.

WdiHy5OvKdU_jPGE_G-ui2NudIcUyvKTBK-JLID5

Reference Image:

Py6Gw0_VoL7d0cxqmKth1Xqu54g_c5_nLp1c383s

You're almost there!

• Like 1

On 4/9/2020 at 1:58 PM, shashachu said:

Hey William!

Good to see your Centurion app already. :) We need a few more fixes from you before proceeding with your application.

First, your shoulder bell gap is improved, but there's still a visible gap at the top. Is it possible to shorten the elastic holding it on any more? I don't have a good sense of how broad your shoulders are compared to the bells.

GyaGkkUfIfwnlAkLT0FsBEM8xroSt4x7e4BHcch-dGW4lESbsXOpiY0r-P7V435C6xp6uKbZe6caAyPbIO8i3jYgCPZSb_iqje4Rw86rYU2lJBNJOCzPKaOBpTYTsgp1PxOUKzHozn1PgmZ1E38uhAAHh0FgSVxpB_UWjj_i8TMA63PPu7rYgEPNiqkf2YRpYlfts5vN53A8htv0pr8e9BZAnYDCizYImAIYeV8JRmb7cep090fmPXTgzO_xPTv2neDvWuR8jgL8y4esm-75fIErGd6HuUmcLDpeoLf_wcRoaxx8ID4NaEahLcK0oGTW2mGoyrl-ocOnKVNYKbaHQZEKl_XwdDBJoXlRcTsae8cp0960g5ClBP8is2RGKp0cGdvatl8GoPwGSHtyfbqEvVCDt52ekc8RtX-myiH7VCCtacND3GtSD8Sim2NuGS7FWirN5gYnXcSU3BzgNbZfPXLjjXvAcda_f-MBunStaAfcdpNij2QxBpbYdvFPg0Q0_fu3g5AXPDty9Xt4bNcfc6MOYHv9pXmJ-7UoN2dpVcCvFSvkDGFXo8fgmq9GDl-3kUvZxlEcx_5Xvy23B-itqoooCIiFfdROO4u-h2EDEAIq94315KWXrAaV0XL5_MFj08-oM-7EiTfLLoSy9tSWe9yfQUgbyPAtiKexBakIKhTciRiPkUiS4hNc06KMCVy1wem0T0_-owVJRQxdvBDeVT415qlIdbFdZdhTEnQ-KKWvlSRU-oiyBWhV=w839-h459-no

Reference Images:

at3TmJIewBWZrg05eEDYHGJHVpiPgND42LTTWR1e

Next, the horizontal dropbox alignment looks great, but they appear to be hanging a little low. It might just be the photo perspective, but if there is a gap, we're asking you to shorten the elastic so the top of the dropbox sits just at the bottom of the ABS belt.

WdiHy5OvKdU_jPGE_G-ui2NudIcUyvKTBK-JLID5

Reference Image:

Py6Gw0_VoL7d0cxqmKth1Xqu54g_c5_nLp1c383s

You're almost there!

Ok, so I fixed the gap in my shoulders the best I could (my shoulders are a bit broad) and I also fixed the gap with my drop boxes! Hopefully these new pictures should do the trick. :)

45G68Wy.jpg

YMGGD8t.jpg

sdHuHtE.jpg

aFFgF7N.jpg

ZbQHBXH.jpg

W4QTGSv.jpg

Hi William,

Thanks for your application and for your patience. 

CRL and Centurion Application Requirements

All required photos are now in and, after review, we are pleased to welcome you to Centurion! On behalf of Joseph and myself, many congratulations! :duim: 

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly

In this area we discuss areas that could benefit from additional improvement. Note that we consider both text (CRL) and pictures (screen caps/reference images) when reviewing submissions

As mentioned in your EIB review, we'd ideally like to see the ab paint a bit smaller, but ultimately the choice is yours.

9X2pWiljQsZQKpD1ZCoHZMH4nGtYzC_NhV1HXDEODvRs6DECBcCy10gCWTm2jefZarUEiJaXMx8VyCDpqP4u7xgji8t_GMHYd38oDubnTwu0AlTTJCh8cEuk5uRrHcw1pffAYu2TzRoETsUvpSr9zK0cv-4Z7ctRUbeXPE1BKoAOj3rwXRYOk4Y5BE5Nka2nHTvVQRQKXL02KrsNBzt8G4NnOCW4bF-YMTf0APQh-ARP2orgOSK_cIg_LJSgf7RU6_gRGyHSJVS58fR1QFInE796ycJM1JN8oxLoUFRXkCDSqFhkMSYoamVsWnQOxsElwaPmLkJ8EuZJwtg9hOd2mL_YBYDyTZzZ1Vyg0cNfIEG7zNZZxYMsLidybXY-Q38dyUnnazFuTSf5b5r9cp1TJhQ8HPSBWwZQqoorwqscE-RZ3_uMqkWb_8fNhVEhuKGYHVVOwZeuRrBCf4a57SQnv0_eOa3Xum251W4ubO9degYI76EE2_3dObfsQwLRetotOZ8xcF8f4ewTl6vCnqA8bep_BusahEr0-6Zz6iHdjkBKediYTnRqVGjvhVtm8iBTxilymzP-Y4JRvi_xE3IKLbVEY_twe1JA9pmXzInpLhHiKLDu4cQ2QLTyKJxSF-asoHO59M0ygyJ-mWlrRcsQ5SUOBYBc83DgEtpLruRZpUOkfAph1c7LO1ck4DnT7H0djcCgLjtYNNDsIgLza0KvkdUvqJPa1sH94rSJK0RVnVZM6_kdJ4mYQLg=w1069-h947-no

Reference Image:

I8ysaigUH3CE3e3jM-GYy8nzx5pNywHNtPB9CE9i

And that's it! Hopefully we'll all be able to get out and troop soon, but until then, please accept our hearty congratulations on reaching Centurion!

• Like 2

• shashachu changed the title to TK-90913 Requesting ANH Stunt Centurion Status (AP) [460]