Greetings from TN

Hello Troopers.

TK 10683 from Nashville, TN here just wanting to say Hey and I hope you guys are staying safe and doing good.

I'm about to go crazy not knowing when I will be able to troop again. Looking forward to keeping up with you guys in here and seeing what's going on in your world!

• Like 1

Greetings Andy!  I too am going kind of crazy.  The weekend everything blew up around here I was set to do 3 troops in 2 days and finally hit troop number 10 and my first trooping award!  But don't despair we will all be fulfilling the emperors wishes soon enough.

Welcome to the FISD, Andy, and glad to have you aboard!  Yeah, we are all waiting for various bans to be lifted so that we can get out and eventually put some smiles on long-awaiting faces, but in the mean-time we can help those who are also stuck at home and just starting out on their white armor journey.

There are a lot of future troopers who may be under some sort of quarantine but still need some advice and guidance to finish their armor.  This is where folks like you can offer not only that advice but encouragement as well.