Urgent advice needed - sound system for COVID-19 medical protection

jeneyre

Troopers!!! I need your advice urgently! How are you addressing this issue with your buckets? Could your solution be adapted to work with a full face snorkel or scuba mask? (please share this with anyone and any group or detachment you think could help) If you have a solid Solution or are interested in helping directly by joining the teams slack channel, please PM me through Facebook.com/jeneyrecosplay or because I’m so busy coordinating so many different aspects of this I might miss a reply to this post.

I attached a picture of the problem we’re trying to solve.

I’ve been volunteering with this project that has gathered many of the most brilliant minds in engineering, medicine , and tech to craft a solution to protect our medical personnel using full face scuba masks and extremely high-end specialized 3-D printers. 

They have a plan. They’ve conducted rigorous quality tests. They’ve even started delivering masks to grateful doctors. But one of the challenges is communication while wearing the masks. And that’s where I’m hoping you troopers can help.

“We adapt full-face snorkel masks to fit breathing filters that are already being used in hospitals. With your help, we will mass-produce mask adaptors via 3D printers and distribute to hospitals and clinics across the country.

To achieve the highest possible quality in the shortest possible time, our clinicians engineers and manufacturers have conducted rigorous quality tests such as: saccharine tests on air-sealing, post-sanitation virology swabs, and OSHA N95 fit tests.

Dozens of clinicians  in seven hospitals have been involved in field-testing our prototypes in the first week alone.” 

(And if you don’t have a solution, but are willing to find or share the go fund me, that also helps. And if you are in the greater Boston area and want to help with assembly, check the public post on my wall)

Read more https://www.gofundme.com/f/3dcorps?utm_source=customer&utm_medium=copy_link-tip&utm_campaign=p_cp+share-sheet

E869EDD1-ACA0-45D8-A030-EB0A87E4E66B.jpeg

• Like 1