TK-22423 Requesting ANH Hero EIB Status (SDS) (959)

Here we go! :D

Name: Jonas Andersson

TK ID: 22423

Forum name: LEGOeatPokemon

Garrison: Nordic Garrison

Armor maker: SDS (Modified)

Helmet maker: SDS (Modified)

Blaster maker: SDS (Modified)

Boots maker:  SDS?

Canvas belt: Imperial Issue

Hand plates: @justjoseph63

Electronics: @ukswrath bracket fan system

Neckseal type: SDS

Holster maker: SDS (Modified)

Full body pics:

7VAijGc.jpg

TuU1ZFs.jpg

w2kBZ3J.jpg

yyYo9G2.jpg

FNTayHd.jpg

NPQ44Gs.jpg

GRyZ4ie.jpg

Helmet:

xY7WTxP.jpg

ME3x3wq.jpg

kPpLjIO.jpg

xzv9EgF.jpg

Sz1p0cz.jpg

TW6nWQf.jpg

Blaster:

wQyshFh.jpg

7jLSd6T.jpg

Holster:

ldeIEwj.jpg

0wBd2kp.jpg

:TD

tr8x08s.jpg

Abdomen:

w2vSQmW.jpg

Neck seal:

sJl9yfv.jpg

Interior strapping:

rxBS1BP.jpg

Cod to butt connection:

EJDO6ov.jpg

Tell me if there any more pictures you need. :)

• Like 1

Hi Jonas, glad to see your EIB application so soon !!!   Great mate.

According to the CRL, you may want to add the following photos that i'm sure the D.O. Team will surely ask you for:

1- Close photo :Right and Left ,outside and inside of your Thigh ammo pack to see the rivets type.

Level two certification (if applicable):
Thigh ammo belt is attached to thigh with a solid head rivet, painted white, in the upper corner and fastened to the lower thigh ridge.
The rivets used shall be single cap, double cap or split rivets. No pop rivets allowed.
Rivet should be approximately 5/16" (8mm) in diameter (exterior).

2- Close Photo of your Sniper Knee Right and Lef side to see alignment

Sniper knee plate must be aligned with the ridges on the shin.
Sniper knee plate must not have visible rivets or fasteners attaching it to the shin.

3- Close Photo of your boots:

There is no seam present on the front of the boot.
Boots have a black sole

4- Close photo of your ab section to see the ab buttons .

A split (bifurcated) or single cap rivet is present on the lower tab (cod area) of the abdomen armor.
Rivet does not need to be functional.
Rivet on must be brass or silver in color, approximately 5/16" (8mm) in diameter and is not painted.

5- Close photo of your chest to Back plate connection to see the white fabric 

Chest and back shall be connected with a white fabric or preferably elastic strap at the shoulders.

The D.O team will let you know of any additional photos to submit.

Good luck with your approval mate!!  :salute:

• Like 1

Just in case Jonas.

I'm not sure if it's a light ( or my old eyes) effect but the  two rivets looks like be in black color?

The crl states:

Two male snaps are present on the lower center tab of the Posterior Armor.
Snaps do not need to be functional.
Snaps are silver in color with the bottom of the snap facing outward and are not painted.

3ewDkNH.jpg

cheers 

Just in case Jonas.

I'm not sure if it's a light ( or my old eyes) effect but the  two rivets looks like be in black color?

The crl states:

Two male snaps are present on the lower center tab of the Posterior Armor.
Snaps do not need to be functional.
Snaps are silver in color with the bottom of the snap facing outward and are not painted.

3ewDkNH.jpg&key=3beeeaf92d2327544a7f6897221f69c5eca38234f728c17f01bd1e9358a3bbc7

cheers 
No thats light, they're metal

Skickat från min H60-L04 via Tapatalk

• Like 1

Here we have some extra photos:

Td26ctt.jpg

ZGwKOhg.jpg

Split rivets:

HMf2cgf.jpg

IxV5IDZ.jpg

Rbz22Hs.jpg

oEPopf8.jpg

mPY1hpX.jpg

Han snap:

gNBa62f.jpg

TYs4Ir4.jpg

Buttons, I know as they are separate and not molded into the button panels they don't hold up for centurion. I will probably change them sometime when I can afford new button plates, right now I have very little money and can't afford any new ones. Will be satisfied with EI for now at least.

IpOzQmQ.jpg

kzuPXSM.jpg

TVOssbV.jpg

Hopefully those will do! :)

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, LEGOeatPokemon said:

Hopefully those will do!

Great Jonas, now just wait  for the D.O. team to start your review.  any other photo or adjustment wiil be ask by them

Good Luck , Your EIB Badge is waiting for You  Trooper !!!  :Stormtrooper_walk_south:

Edited by TKSpartan
  • Like 1

Hi Jonas, and thank you for your EI submission!  In the following review I will be going over items pertaining to your current submission, as well as those that will be required for Centurion level should you choose to apply. 

CRL and EIB Application Requirements:

All required submission photos have been posted and I am very pleased to announce your armor displays all the necessary elements to qualify for ANH Stunt Expert Infantry. On behalf of Sha Sha and myself,  Congratulations!   :salute:

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly:

In this section we review observations made by your fellow troopers and ourselves. Some observations may lead to suggestions to improve the overall look of your armor.  Note that we consider both text (CRL) and pictures (screen caps/reference images) when reviewing submissions.

First, I gotta' say that you really put a lot of hard work into this "re-build", brother, and it shows... great job! :jc_doublethumbup:  Only two suggestions in this area, which I am sure you can handle:

Although they are crisp and clean, we would like to see the lines on the vocoder extended up a bit to where they cover the tops of the "ribs".  Easy fix!

Reference images

dZnV47H.jpg?2    wYJ4AbK.jpg?2  MmvLu4q.jpg?2

The end of the clip shown below on your TD could (should) be trimmed a hair.

Reference image

5YfwQAo.jpg        UgOCmwu.jpg?1 

Centurion Requirements

In this section we prepare you for Centurion. More photos may be requested in the future that allow us to make better decisions on possible adjustments. If there are any areas of concern they will be discussed here.

Because Centurion photos show much more detail than those for Expert Infantry, items to pertaining to Centurion might be seen there and not here. We try to point out all that we can from what is seen, but the final accuracy is the responsibility of the trooper.

The first two items are simple strapping issues that I am sure will be pretty straightforward.

It looks like your right shoulder bell could come up a bit.  Bringing the top to where it touches the shoulder bridge (the right one is PERFECT) would remedy this. It would also reduce the gap between your bell and chest.

Reference image

SxspZ5M.jpg       eh4Bfjq.jpg?1

We are suggesting that you drop the left bicep down a bit to even them out.  You may want to check the forearm/bicep gaps afterward.  Ideally they should be identical on both sides.

Reference images

RlEspuu.jpg  J4T4ozQ.jpg?1  NNpli38.jpg?1

As you know, because SDS has the attached buttons the plates will need to be replaced with ones that have the buttons integrated.  TB sells those here if it helps.  NICE job on trimming the one you have, (I appreciate the fact that you have the corners square, not rounded) but on the next round remember to trim the small plate a bit more.  ;)

Reference image

RzHzN3a.jpg      ewC3u04.jpg?1

This will be an easy one!  The angle on the tops of each side of the sniper knee plate should be increased as shown in the Reference images.  5 minutes with a Dremel or ABS scissors and you are good-to-go!

Reference images

aosy5Yy.jpg  uUOUhO2.jpg            QXF37Zs.jpg?2  9OyQLFU.jpg?1

Lastly, you did a an awesome job on that blaster but we are requesting that you move the Hengstler counter forward.   Ideally, the back edge should line up with bolt that holds the folding stock on at the rear.  Since there are usually only 2 screws that are used to attach it to the scope rail, this is another pretty simple fix.

Reference images

UKHtndE.jpg?1      2iGdKvO.jpg?1   BRZQvHg.png?3

And that's it, sir!  After following your build thread for so long, it really does make me happy to see that you have reached Level 2.  Once you get the new ab-button plates and spend some time with those fixes I expect to see that Centurion submission! :D

Hopefully you will be able to get out and troop soon as the newest EI in the Nordic Garrison!

• Like 1

• justjoseph63 changed the title to TK-22423 Requesting ANH Hero EIB Status (SDS) (959)

Don't forget to request one of these.. you earned it!  https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/40769-request-your-eib-certificate-here/

Thank you!

It has truely been an honor working with everyone on this project, it glads me that it is so little left to L3!

I might take a little break on the armour though, as it has been going on for almost half a year!

I WILL come back though, probably when I've worn it a bit more and seen if I could improve things here and there.

TK-22423 out!