Starting a Mandalorian Incinerator build

I hope this is the correct place to put this (if not I am sure someone will let me know). I am starting an incinerator build based off the varient from The Mandalorion S1E8.

Since there is no CRL for this I am hoping one can or will soon be developed. In the meantime I am determined to go ahead with this (even if 501st approval takes a long time/forever).

First thoughts:

I think a large part of the CRL can be derived from the Rouge One CRL.

Armor will be base Rogue One style with Mando red paint variation.

no MP40 ammo pouch

add red shoulder pad (rank insignia)

add The weapon (flame thrower and tanks)

What I have so far:

A rogue one armor kit from the 805 Armory. 

The Black series incinerator helmet (I will have to mod this and add better electronics)

I have also been working on the flamethrower and have a 3D model that I have completed a first draft on for the rifle part. (not started on the tanks yet.

-------------

I'll be posting updates and dimensional information here as I progress and hope to get some feedback as it moves along.

M

Edited by gmrhodes13
link removed no longer working

Hi, welcome to FISD. You're right, there's no CRL for the Mandalorian's series Flame Trooper yet. 

As I have read in this forum the rogue one armor is a good starting point. 

Keep on posting your advances and I'm pretty sure you are going to be receiving some feedback soon from our so experienced fellow troopers here. 

Again, Welcome and good luck with your project. 

Cheers :salute:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Lordemil said:

I hope this is the correct place to put this (if not I am sure someone will let me know). I am starting an incinerator build based off the varient from The Mandalorion S1E8.

Since there is no CRL for this I am hoping one can or will soon be developed. In the meantime I am determined to go ahead with this (even if 501st approval takes a long time/forever).

Hello again, I did post some info in your welcome thread but will repeat here, as yet there has not been a discussion about the version of TK in Mandalorian as many around the world had not had access to the series and we didn't want to spoil it for those people, the UK I believe has only recently seen the first few episodes, once more have seen the series I'm sure more investigation and discussion will ensue.

Here is some info on new to the legion costumes; https://databank.501st.com/databank/Costuming:CRLGuide

Good luck with the build

• 3 months later...