Hi from Florida

Lordemil

Hi all. Matthew from Florida (USA) here. Been a fan of Star Wars since first release; I was 19 and watched it 20 times in theater in 1977 (yea long time nerd). My son and I are starting a mandalorian incinerator build, which is how we discovered this organization. It looks like there is no CRL for this variant and I a quick search doesn’t show any in the works.

Questions:

If there is nothing in the works which forum should I start my build project in?

Incinerator Trooper Forum

Rogue One forum (since mando incinerator armor is clearly Rogue One)

Thanks!!

• Like 2

Welcome to FISD Matthew!

Have you seen this incinerator CRL? It shows a couple variants mainly in regards to weapons. If there are updates forthcoming you're probably in the right place and someone more knowledgeable will chime in soon.  Doing this with your kids is an amazing experience.

Hi Mathew welcome to FISD, you may want to check the following forum section where you can check out the R1 build threads and start your own to recieve feedback and tips for your project.

https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/forum/196-rogue-one-build-threads/

Feel free to ask questions , we are here to help .

Cheers

Edited by TKSpartan
word correction

7 hours ago, Lordemil said:

Rogue One forum (since mando incinerator armor is clearly Rogue One)

Hello and welcome aboard, no decision or discussion has happened as to if the Mandalorian TK's are actually Rogue One or a variation as yet as many around the world have not had access the Mandalorian Series, I believe the UK has only seen a few episodes as yet. Once most have seen the series the discussion will no doubt continue ;) 

Good luck with the journey.