Per4mer Requesting Pre Approval Review (RS)

INFORMATION:

First/last name: Daniel Newman

Future Garrison/Squad: Florida Garrison/Tampa Bay Squad

Armor maker: RS

Helmet maker: RS

Cloth belt maker: RS

Neck seal maker: RS

Boot maker: RS 

Blaster maker: RS

Gasket maker (if applicable)

TK type: ANH Stunt/Hero.

Name(s) of any Trooper(s) who significantly helped with your build: Ken Heavenridge

1NVBLth.jpg
l5SRCPH.jpg
oytzgML.jpg
pkO9CIX.jpg
h3yZ3oc.jpg

bF28Ipj.jpg

FtO1NMk.jpg

QQypMdr.jpg

cmg4ADY.jpg

8Rgef8O.jpg

XQxRVam.jpg

Edited by Per4mer
pics didnt load

Fantastic job on this armor, Daniel, and I see no issues that should hold you back from Basic approval.  With a few tweaks I can definitely see this headed for Expert Infantry level if you choose to do so!

AWESOME job on the cover strip alignment, as well as the bicep/forearm and thigh gaps! :jc_doublethumbup:  

QGcI4Uw.jpg      

No a huge issue by any means, but if you feel up to it and want to go the extra mile I would suggest re-positioning your right ear if feasible.  Ideally, the center of the top of the ear sits directly below the rear angle of the trap, and the screws line up with that line as well (just as you have on the left side).

The brow trim should also end at that line.  Not a biggie, but just food for thought...

NICE!                                                                                Reference image

OAU6Ke5.jpg   iEQUNOJ.jpg             kYRL9zf.jpg?1

Again, if you have the time, some white paint could be added to the inside and rims of the Hovi-tips for a closer screen accurate look.

LSadnyV.jpg   

Reference image

937ImQB.jpg?1

Bets of luck with your submission, and let us know when you get approved!  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, justjoseph63 said:

Fantastic job on this armor, Daniel, and I see no issues that should hold you back from Basic approval.  With a few tweaks I can definitely see this headed for Expert Infantry level if you choose to do so!

AWESOME job on the cover strip alignment, as well as the bicep/forearm and thigh gaps! :jc_doublethumbup:  

QGcI4Uw.jpg      

No a huge issue by any means, but if you feel up to it and want to go the extra mile I would suggest re-positioning your right ear if feasible.  Ideally, the center of the top of the ear sits directly below the rear angle of the trap, and the screws line up with that line as well (just as you have on the left side).

The brow trim should also end at that line.  Not a biggie, but just food for thought...

NICE!                                                                                Reference image

OAU6Ke5.jpg   iEQUNOJ.jpg             kYRL9zf.jpg?1

Again, if you have the time, some white paint could be added to the inside and rims of the Hovi-tips for a closer screen accurate look.

LSadnyV.jpg   

Reference image

937ImQB.jpg?1

Bets of luck with your submission, and let us know when you get approved!  

Thank you so much. Excellent info and very helpful with guidelines for visual reference. My intention is to try to be in the first 1000 EIB, lol. Ultimate goal would be Centurian . Thanks again for all!!

• Like 3

• 1 month later...