HeeM requesting pre approval review (rs)

1. Name: James Beetham 

2. Future garrison: Golden Gate 

3. Armor maker: RS Prop 

4. Helmet maker: RS Prop 

5. Belt maker: RS Prop 

6. Neck seal maker: RS Prop 

7 Boot maker: RS Prop 

8. Blaster maker: RS Prop 

9. Height: 5'10 

10. Weight: 195

Well after 8 long weeks it's finally here! This armor is a fully commissioned ANH Stunt.  It is fitting pretty good. I'm still getting used to putting it on (which i can't do alone), moving and seeing. And feedback is greatly appreciated.  Thanks!

http://imgur.com/a/anz9MhV

• Like 2

It looks great.  Few things I would like to address:

Make sure the sniper knee sits on the outside of the thigh armor.  Most likely a fitting issue.  You could also add some upholstery foam behind the sniper plate.

Does your helmet teeth have mesh behind it?

There should be a black elastic band the wraps the inside of the shoulder bells around the bicep and the biceps need to sit just a little bit higher.  As well as the forearms can sit a little higher so they don't overlap the hand plates.

Looks excellent for basic and could go higher with jut a few tweaks on the straps.

Hi james, What a great armor of yours. Easy Basic approval.

Adding to what Cody pointed, I would suggest to shorten your shoulder bells straps to reduce the gap between your chest and shoulder bells, this will give you a better screen accuracy.

trJibC-sC5a9DQk0lvVJcNCi34Daz6vX9N7YB9rp

Cheers  :jc_doublethumbup:

No problem!  That's what we are here for.  Looking at the CRL again, it says "Mesh may be used behind the frown to obscure the face of the wearer.", so it looks like it is not required for basic, but it will definitely enhance your kit.  I would be more than happy to help you out with the straps if you'd like, just PM me.

5 hours ago, ABS80 said:

What boots are those? Looks like theres no left or right shape is identical for both looks odd, also shoulder bells look too big IMHO

Iirc RS gets their boots from imperialboots