Yo peeps!

TANOBI

Hi!

My name is Ana. I'm from the general Seattle area. I've been in love with Star Wars since I was 5 years old when I saw ANH for the first time. 

As a child I was not encouraged to be a full fledged nerd, because "girls don't like Star Wars". Thankfully I met some pretty amazing people in Garrison Titan, and I can confidently say I have found my tribe. I've volunteered with Garrison Titan at Emeral City Comic Con a few times, and I enjoy spotting for a good friend of mine who is an ROTS Vader. 

After seeing TROS, I've absolutely fallen in love with the Sith Trooper armor, and I am extremely excited to begin the journey becoming apart of the 501st. 

My friends suggested I start here, and do lots of research. Needless to say, I'm super stoked and cannot wait to troop! 

:D

• Like 3

Hello and welcome aboard, will see you over at Spec Ops, I also have a Sithtrooper ;) 

Hello Ana, welcome to FISD.

We still have many tips on assembling a set of armour here on the forum, you are welcome to ask any time.